• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LC11: Chriss v. Doink

Andy

Chriss's Entry
563424_275375419236073_2131953752_n.jpg

Doink's Entry
cheryl.jpg

When voting, please clearly specify who you are voting for. Support for your vote is greatly appreciated but not required.
The battle will close on Monday July 2, 2012 at 10 P.M. (Central Time)
Good luck!

Derrick

My vote goes to Doink. Chriss, sorry man, but your pic kinda looks as if you just ran an Instagram-like vintage effect through a pic of Mac Miller and simply put the text on it. Again, sorry man, but Doink is just better this time.

Chriss

I like Ellis' piece more as well so it doesn't really matter bro :D

Last edited:

Andy

My vote goes to Doink. The brush work on his, along with his overall color-scheme, work more than the vintage effect on the Miller piece.

Lub

I'm voting Doink here too. I just like his piece more and he put more effort in it I guess.

The_King

Chriss: Good piece. Nice use of color and lighting and a suitable font, but it's a bit too simple.
Doink: Left my comments in your thread. Like everything about it, but the background encroaching on her mid-section and the text fading too far into the background.

My vote goes to Doink.

Defiant

Voting for Doink. The text is really the only thing I have a problem with. Maybe the canvas should've been a little smaller but it doesn't really matter.

Chriss, I don't think your is bad but it looks so much lazier next to Doink's. The simplicity works but it doesn't look like you've done much.

Ryan

Gotta go with Doink. Looks like he really put forth the effort this week and while Chriss's is clean, it's just a bit too simple.