Latest Purchase

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

343ksqv.jpg

Holy shit, that's the funniest shit I've seen in awhile.

straight_edge76

back on topic...

I bought an ICP T-Shirt and some new sneakers.

MizMasta3000

^sweet ICP is the shit.

I bought a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper the best soda ever

straight_edge76

Yeah the funniest part was I was wearing a Shady Ltd. T-Shirt when I bought it and the ignorant the Jugga-hoe in the store started telling me all kinds of shit.

MizMasta3000

Wait...You wore a shady shirt to buy a ICP shirt??? :smh LOL I was listening to Em on my iPod all loud on the train and some guy with hatchet man sweater walked up to me and called me a bitch. But that was a few years ago when every juggalo hated shady

noumenon

^No more talk about ICP. Make a thread for that garbage...don't let it spill elsewhere.

Some Sutafed...sinuses are fuckin killin me.

MizMasta3000

^You not down with the clown?

My Royal Rumble ticket. Ticket master charged me like 110 bucks for an almost 90 dollar ticket

Wordlife

^Thats why service fees suck ass!

Just bought me some new Twiztid shoes off of Hatchetgear.com

Down with the Clown Mawfackoooo!

straight_edge76

^No more talk about ICP. Make a thread for that garbage...don't let it spill elsewhere.

Some Sutafed...sinuses are fuckin killin me.

Well to be fair, it was all in the cotext of the thread, I purchased something with the likeless of the group.

@Wordlife wtf? Shoes? dang thats a bit extreme what exactly do they look like?

straight_edge76

They look pretty nice, I just worldn't wear them being that I don't own much green so I wouldn't have much to match it with (call me metro if you want but I like to have my clothes match) How much were they?

Wordlife

$62.99. Reasonable price, they were on sale, never thought I'd own shoes other than Jordan's but lol... okay?

They're pretty nice though, VERY comfortable