Latest Purchase

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

No, she resented me for being half black. My mother along with my godparents raised me after my dad walked out in hospital when I was born and was never seen again.

noumenon

No, she resented me for being half black. My mother along with my godparents raised me after my dad walked out in hospital when I was born and was never seen again.

:Jumpy: :rotflmao: :woot_jump: :boff:

LMFAO STOP IT!

MizMasta3000

:Jumpy: :rotflmao: :woot_jump: :boff:

LMFAO STOP IT!

I'm serious. I always visited my grandma but you could tell she resented me because she never gave me any presents for christmas or anyting. She was always a big time racist towards blacks AND whites. She gave my mom crap for dating a black guy and my mother told me that after my dad left she gave my mom a long "I told you so speech"

straight_edge76

Every black stereo type in ONE!!!??? Wow that's amazing lol

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm serious. I always visited my grandma but you could tell she resented me because she never gave me any presents for christmas or anyting. She was always a big time racist towards blacks AND whites. She gave my mom crap for dating a black guy and my mother told me that after my dad left she gave my mom a long "I told you so speech"

No, she hated you because you're an obvious waste of skin, bone and oxygen.

Famou$ 187

THINGS I BOUGHT YESTERDAY,NOT NAMING EVERYTHING THO.
Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
Final Destination 3D
Joy Ride
Joy Ride 2
Rest Stop
Rest Stop 2
Subway
Grape Soda

straight_edge76

I bought, some new headphones and some Burger King yesterday, and preordered Dante's Awakening.

LKP

Is Left 4 Dead 2 Any good?

Yes it is

Finding out about bowling and pool on The PSN on Ps3. I hardly use it and its better than a game lol. Im on bowling and pool for ages. Assassins creed II also.