• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Wrestling Match Watched 2.0

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWE Friday Night SmackDown 01/25/2013 - Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett

This was very physical and hard hitting match as these two beat the shit out of each other for 10 minutes. This is by far my favorite match between the two and is well worth a look. This is what I've been wanting from these two for a while now. Sheamus looks good going into the Rumble attempting to be the fourth WWE Superstar to win back-to-back Rumbles. **3/4

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWE Friday Night SmackDown 01/25/2013 - Six-Man Elimination Tag Match: Alberto Del Rio & Team Hell No (w/Ricardo Rodriguez) vs. Big Show & Team Rhodes Scholars

Fun match that was better than the usual six-man match; the elimination rules assisted in selling the World title match at the Rumble with all of the countouts (counts to ten) and also keeps a lot of people from taking pinfall losses. Real good match, and an absolutely tremendous finish to SD. The match was excellent and told a nice story. The spot in which Bryan got eliminated was great! This did a nice job of hyping both matches at the Rumble. I REALLY enjoyed the finish to SD with Big Show destroying Del Rio. Big Show looked very dominant and liked a monster and a guy who cannot be beat. ***

Kahuna

Reaction score
Royal Rumble 1997.

The crowd was so dead for this, it must be so draining and anti climatic working in front of people with the enthusiasm of a geriatric cow. It was cool see guys like Austin and Rock before they became the leaders of the Federation a couple years later. The interactions between Rock and Bret Hart made me regretful that that match could never take place.