• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Wrestling Match Watched 2.0

Cwalker

The Rock vs Triple H Summerslam 1998 Ladder Match for the Intercontiential Championship

Great Ladder Match! Razor Ramon/Shawn Micheals was more of a finesse ladder match, this match was more of a brawl. As a child, this was one of my favorite matches of all time. It's a huge moment in what was a great feud at the time between the two and a great precursor for what the two would do down the line.

Cwalker

The Rock vs Mankind I Quit Match for the WWE Championship Royal Rumble 1999

This is one of my favorite Mankind matches ever. Probably only second to his Street Fight with Triple H a year later at the same venue. Foley did an awesome job selling for The Rock. I'm kind of sad that Mick never got anything more than a transistional run as Champion.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
WWF Raw is War 12/22/97 - WWF European Championship: Shawn Michaels (c) vs Hunter Hearst Helmsley. Shawn got pinned after HHH threw him down, ran the ropes for about 2 minutes, winning and destroying any credibility the European Title had at that point. Pretty funny though, this was before Russo went crazy with swerves, so most people actually thought D-X was turning on each other.