Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Double Dragon Neon.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Call of Duty, the first one, on PC.

Call me crazy, but this and Call of Duty 2 were the best CoD games.

Reaction score
The new Tomb Raidier, and it's amazing! Finished the main story and am going to really enjoy going back through and exploring the rest of the game for 100% completion!

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Tomb Raider: Anniversary

@Wario Van Peebles - Do you think the new Tomb Raider would be playable on PC if I'm comfortable with Anniversary's controls? (i.e Mouse and Keyboard.)

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Reaction score
Tomb Raider: Anniversary

@Wario Van Peebles - Do you think the new Tomb Raider would be playable on PC if I'm comfortable with Anniversary's controls? (i.e Mouse and Keyboard.)

I have been playing it on 360 and that is hard to say, have you played the Assassin's Creed titles on PC? If you have and are comfortable with those controls you should be alright with the controls.
Anniversary definitely didn't have as dynamic controls and I don't know how the special attacks would be mapped on the keyboard and mouse, when I game on my PC I always use a Xbox 360 controller.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Franco

Reaction score
I just got MLB The Show 13. Played only a couple of innings, and already its the best game I ever played. Lol

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
I just got MLB The Show 13. Played only a couple of innings, and already its the best game I ever played. Lol

didn't realize it was out yet, guess I know what I'm doing when i get paid on wednesday

Franco

Reaction score
didn't realize it was out yet, guess I know what I'm doing when i get paid on wednesday

It was released almost 2 weeks ago, I think. I actually bought the game off PS Store. The game is huge, 22GB. Started the download Saturday morning, then a couple friends came over and nonchalantly pressed Cancel Download and went to play Show 12. Restarted last night and finished a couple hours ago.
Its a true pain in the ass, but at least now I don't have to worry about the disc and load times are faster.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
I have been playing it on 360 and that is hard to say, have you played the Assassin's Creed titles on PC? If you have and are comfortable with those controls you should be alright with the controls.
Anniversary definitely didn't have as dynamic controls and I don't know how the special attacks would be mapped on the keyboard and mouse, when I game on my PC I always use a Xbox 360 controller.

Actually the first one, and while it wasn't awful by any means it was pretty bad compared to the time I played Assassin's Creed 2 on Xbox 360. If I have the X360 controller can I connect it to PC directly or am I going to need a receiver or cord to connect it? I need wireless.

Going to need to look that up.

Reaction score
Actually the first one, and while it wasn't awful by any means it was pretty bad compared to the time I played Assassin's Creed 2 on Xbox 360. If I have the X360 controller can I connect it to PC directly or am I going to need a receiver or cord to connect it? I need wireless.

Going to need to look that up.

There are wireless adapters for 360 controllers that allow you to use them wirelessly on the PC, they usually cost between 10-15 USD, but I'm sure you can find them cheaper around too. I use a wired 360 controller but those seem to be harder to come by now.