Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Playing through Burnout Paradise again and being reminded of how :banging the soundtrack is in that game.

Love the fact Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend is in it. :lol

Reactions: Stellar and Chris

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Yakuza 6 The Song Of Life

• Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
WWE 2K22 is pretty damn fun to play. I'm liking how it feels compared to some of the other titles, more arcade style approach is great. I wasn't much of a fan of the overly sim ones. Just felt quite tedious to play at times, not really my cup of tea. Not perfect and definitely has a few issues, but it feels like one of the more refined ones they've put out. Never been up to date with these games so it's nice to play a recent one. My favourite thing is how detailed some of the community creations are that people make. They pretty much just feel like DLC with the detail, it's incredibly impressive.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
WWE 2K22 is pretty damn fun to play. I'm liking how it feels compared to some of the other titles, more arcade style approach is great. I wasn't much of a fan of the overly sim ones. Just felt quite tedious to play at times, not really my cup of tea. Not perfect and definitely has a few issues, but it feels like one of the more refined ones they've put out. Never been up to date with these games so it's nice to play a recent one. My favourite thing is how detailed some of the community creations are that people make. They pretty much just feel like DLC with the detail, it's incredibly impressive.
2K22 is the best rasslin game that's come out in the past 8 years.

And Community Creations is amazing, I wish all games would do it. Shame Fight Forever won't.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Got the platinum in The Last of Us Part 1.

Not sure what I want to play now.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I just did another playthrough on that one not that long ago.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
After giving FIFA 22 a fair shake, I'm beginning to actually see the appeal a little of this. Starting to figure out the controls and once it clicks it feels great to play. Never really played the FIFA games (or thought they were for me). I've never liked football all that much in real life aside from occasionally enjoying the England World Cup games, so didn't really think I'd want to play a video game of it. I have tried it on occasion at a friend's house and had bad experiences because I didn't know what I was doing at all and they just mopped the floor with me. I doubt I'll be playing any online at all, but the career and stuff is pretty fun. Pleasantly surprised, honestly. Visuals are of course top tier too like many Sport games, feels like you are actually watching it on TV for real at times.

Reactions: Chris

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Scarlet Nexus

I may drop that in lieu of Control when that comes in or possibly even AC Valhalla so I can get all the DLC finished for the PS5. Plus I need to do Ragnarok on the PS4.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Ridge_Racer_2_psp.jpg

Playing this again on PS4 and it brings back some really great memories. This was one of the PSP games I had and enjoyed a lot, wish I'd never sold it. Honestly I miss more simple arcade racers like this. Ridge Racer was really impressive looking for its time and it still holds up super well for a PSP title. Once you click with the controls, it's such a breeze to play and feels incredible just drifting around the turns. Soundtrack always ruled in these games too.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I finished Control on PS5. Not sure if I want to grind for the platinum. I was surprised it didn't take me that long to get thru the story.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Sega Mega Drive Classics is a pretty awesome collection of games. Definitely recommend picking it up on sale. There's a good variety to the games, a lot of really great classics. Feels like awesome value if you want to revisit a lot of older games, everything I've tried so far has felt great to play as well. Having a total blast right now playing Streets of Rage again. Just as fun as I remembered. Oh and Sonic still kicks my ass, I never was any good at those games, but damn do I love them. Sonic Adventure on Dreamcast was the only one I was ever half-decent at. :lol

Reactions: TroyTheAverage

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Oooh I may need to pick up the mega drive classics.

Played The Pedestrian and finished that. Fun little puzzle game on Playstation. I played it last year on Xbox. Pretty easy completion.

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I've been playing Saints Row 3 Remastered at the moment, I'm really enjoying it. Visually it looks pretty nice, they did a good job bumping up the visuals from the original game a considerable amount. With that being said, the game does show its age at times in other areas, mostly when it comes to the controls which are fairly janky and take some time to get used to. Driving is pretty rough, and the aiming can be a bit frustrating at times. Just never feels as precise as you want it to be. Never really been the strongest suite of these games, though. I think where it excels is the open world itself which is really fun to explore and there's tons of customization, stuff to mess around with. It's where I personally always thought this had an edge over the later GTA games, where the open world feels pretty barren and there's just not that much to do, IV and V specifically. It's fairly wacky game, especially the side missions but they don't completely abandon what made the first two games good. I still prefer Saints Row 2 overall, but it's pretty close.