• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Video Game Played

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Spider-Man_2000_game_cover.jpg

Going down memory lane today. This game still rules.

Marty McFourth

Bloodstained is definitely more my style of Metroidvania so far. It's still fairly challenging but feels fair too. You get a lot more abilities to play around with, and I like having ranged magic attacks. Helps with some of the beefier enemies. I'm happy with how many save points that are scattered around as well. Lovely to see all the Castlevania inspiration in this game, it makes me want to play Symphony of the Night again.

Marty McFourth

Started another playthrough of Fallout 3 again and man it was a shock at first being greeted by the PS3 graphics. :lol It has aged a lot better in my head, that's for sure. It's a bit weird streaming it but my internet seems to hold up well when streaming games through Playstation Plus. Obviously would prefer if you could download them though like Game Pass. I was looking through my trophies for Fallout 3 and I only have like 16% which is actually crazy. I must have just rushed through the main quest first time I played through it way back in the day. I'm going to explore properly this time around, so many quests I never discovered.

I distinctly remember in my first playthrough I blew up Megaton for whatever reason (young self thought that was a good idea). I just instantly remember regretting it. A lot of my choices in that first time were just not well thought out at all. So I hope to do things a bit differently this time around. Already having an easier time with the game as I'm investing in the proper skills I want this time.

Marty McFourth

H2x1_NSwitch_Wreckfest.jpg

Cars go smashy smash. This game is absolute chaos, but easily the most fun I've had playing Online in a good while now. Very easy to get in to.

Marty McFourth

header.jpg

This game really holds up. Such an action packed adrenaline ride from start to finish, so many good quality of life improvements from the first game. The combat was always so damn great in the Max Payne games.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
header.jpg

This game really holds up. Such an action packed adrenaline ride from start to finish, so many good quality of life improvements from the first game. The combat was always so damn great in the Max Payne games.
man I remember greatly enjoying that series. Haven't played it since it came out. Just was looking to see if it was on XBox Gamepass and it looks like a no. Now I am sad. Good news is it seems to be backwards compatible so I may be able to snatch one up for a few bucks at some point and play it.

Marty McFourth

man I remember greatly enjoying that series. Haven't played it since it came out. Just was looking to see if it was on XBox Gamepass and it looks like a no. Now I am sad. Good news is it seems to be backwards compatible so I may be able to snatch one up for a few bucks at some point and play it.
For sure worth it, first two games especially are awesome. I really appreciate the gritty atmosphere in those ones. I did enjoy what Rockstar did with Max Payne 3 too. Playing this one on PC, but I own the first game on PS4. :D

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
For sure worth it, first two games especially are awesome. I really appreciate the gritty atmosphere in those ones. I did enjoy what Rockstar did with Max Payne 3 too. Playing this one on PC, but I own the first game on PS4. :D
I'll be honest didn't even remember there being a 3 until looking into backwards compatibility/GamePass...

Marty McFourth

718876ebd04b7c9cf65e2f6ed6000eec.png

Very different from the newer Red Dead games but I got a soft spot for it because I played it way back in the day on the PS2. Finishing off the trophies, so playing through the game on Very Hard mode.