Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Shadows of Rose DLC

It's so good to get back to Village. The DLC is better than I expected but as I feared, they merely recycled locations from the main game.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Worth the buy or nah?
I haven't finished it yet, so I can't really tell, but I've had fun so far, and there's also the main game I'm going to replay in the third person perspective and the Mercenaries additions.
And apparently they added bonus abilities to the weapons too, but I believe this is part of the update and you don't need to buy the DLC.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I haven't finished it yet, so I can't really tell, but I've had fun so far, and there's also the main game I'm going to replay in the third person perspective and the Mercenaries additions.
And apparently they added bonus abilities to the weapons too, but I believe this is part of the update and you don't need to buy the DLC.
Cool. I haven't played it after getting everything and the Third Person looked cool, and I didn't know how good the Rose DLC is so I didn't want to spend money on something that is meh. Thank you though.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Cool. I haven't played it after getting everything and the Third Person looked cool, and I didn't know how good the Rose DLC is so I didn't want to spend money on something that is meh. Thank you though.
Finished the DLC, it's quite short (3-4h).
A bit over the top and dangerously supernatural at times, which doesn't quite fit in the series' narrative IMO. But it was fun and moving if you like the characters. Also, it's fucking hilarious how they absolutely refuse to show Ethan's face no matter what.

I'll start a 3rd person run tomorrow.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Finished the DLC, it's quite short (3-4h).
A bit over the top and dangerously supernatural at times, which doesn't quite fit in the series' narrative IMO. But it was fun and moving if you like the characters. Also, it's fucking hilarious how they absolutely refuse to show Ethan's face no matter what.

I'll start a 3rd person run tomorrow.
Alright thank you again

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Had my first experience getting stuck today in Elden Ring. Discovered some Catacombs and a boss there 'Erdtree Burial Watchdog' kicked my ass, took me a good 10 tries or so to beat it. Got to be one of the creepiest looking bosses I've seen in any Souls game too. A part of me just wanted to run away :lol

For reference:

tlYjXoD.jpg

Apparently I have to fight this thing again too later and it's even harder. Oh no.
:worried

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
So this happened last night. Why you should never get too greedy on a boss :beckylol

I did beat it second try at least but I so was so confident I had that in the bag, healed up fully ready for the last rush and then he just annihilates me :lol

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
So I think Stormveil Castle in Elden Ring is one of the best locations I've ever explored in any Souls game. It is absolutely massive and I'm still discovering new areas I hadn't seen. Love the jump mechanic they added, it adds so much depth to the world and being able to do parkour type movement. It was always super hard and scary being in high places in the other games because the jumping was awkward. :lol The boss here Godrick is possibly the hardest boss I have ever faced. Very challenging but epic fight and the music kicks ass.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
LX4fV6Y1lFhvdEyf1V3npgFtlRx4NfSf.png

It was only 7€ on the store so I got it again, I had not played it for 5 years so I had almost zero memory of it. Now I remember why I didn't keep it after I finished it, it's such a downgrade compared to the main games of the series. It feels like some kind of DLC. I know a lot of people enjoyed it, and the sequel even more but I don't acknowledge the Revelations episodes as part of the series.

Kyle Gage

House of Madness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Wrestler