Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

Starting to get the hang of it a little bit. I can see this getting pretty addictive once I figure everything out. Very enjoyable, and it's free to play.

Reactions: Alexa

Adapting

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Slay the spire.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

Starting to get the hang of it a little bit. I can see this getting pretty addictive once I figure everything out. Very enjoyable, and it's free to play.
What deck you running

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
WWE Supercard

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Been playing Vice City: Definitive Edition. Once again. :cozy

Did a bunch of the side missions today. All of Love Fist and the Biker missions are done, they were super enjoyable. I especially love the interactions between Tommy Vercetti & Love Fist. Went and finally completed the Paramedic Level 12 which took about an hour to do. Then I bought the Sunshine Autos Showroom. Going to work through the car lists now as it's my favourite property in the game to own.

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I finally finished Far Cry 6.

This is by far the weakest game I have played in the series and that includes New Dawn and Primal which people usually shit on. The game struggled to find its identity and basically recycled everything we've had in the series for years. At least Far Cry 5 brought some new stuff that was very fun to play with. Here, I did everything like a robot, automatically and without any real enjoyment.

• Wow

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
capsule_616x353.jpg

This game is sooooo fun. It's set in a dictatorship where there's a bunch of crazy rules, like you can't even eat an apple without getting in trouble lol. You work for the Ministry and do paperwork but in the bg you sabotage people and do illegal things to get promoted :lol It's a very dark game, one of the things you can do is make your coworker go nuts and go on a mass shooting spree lol.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Vice City: Definitive Edition and The Crew 2. Mostly only played like 30 minutes of The Crew because I really need to do a racing game after NASCAR. It gets me super pumped up. I need more good race games, so I'm probably going to pick up NASCAR: Heat 5 soon on sale. It was getting late, so I didn't do a whole lot on Vice City. Bought a bunch of properties around the map, and earned the trophy for that. Then I went and finished the first car list for the Showroom. Trying not to use a guide for the cars this time, so that will probably take me a lot of driving around looking and trying to remember car names.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Team Sonic Racing

Gotta' go fast. Game is really fun so far, easy for anybody to enjoy really. Although, I can already see where this gets rage inducing. Still nothing compared to how Mario Kart used to be though. :lol I'd imagine if you enjoy Crash Team Racing, then you should have some fun with this as well. Worth downloading.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
1646435188217.jpeg

I always play the death match on this on the hardest difficulty. I don't think I've played on anything lower than the hardest in years, lmao. I love just kicking everyone else's asses :lmao

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Vice City right now. Typing this on my tablet and I'm so bad at posting like this. :lol

I forgot how frustrating one of these missions are after you buy the movie studio. Having to fly this Dodo plane to drop these flyers and I have crashed three times already:tenay

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
The Crew 2.

Having a lot of fun with this game lately. My only gripe is it feels a bit 'grindy' to get parts for your cars, but honestly there's more positives that outweigh that negative aspect for me. The game is just a dream if you're in to virtual road trips with the size of the map. I spent like an hour today just driving from New York to Los Angeles whilst listening to some music playlists. I like that the races have actual variety to them as well.

This game has ended up being a gem for me. It's my ultimate go-to chill game right now. The NPC's aren't too difficult to where it's annoying either, at least so far. As long as you're not messing yourself up too much by crashing. So many cars to choose from as well, they have a very vast selection. Right now I'm digging the Nissan cars.