Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
EGS_TinyTinasAssaultonDragonKeepAWonderlandsOneshotAdventure_GearboxSoftwareStrayKiteStudios_S3_2560x1440-e156d1f0c97520ac901d73c7582bbd9d

So this is pretty addictive. More Borderlands 2 is perfectly fine by me. Honestly I was getting very carried away until I remembered AEW is on tonight. :lol Very enjoyable standalone expansion, I'll be playing more tomorrow. Went with the Siren class, and I'm enjoying it a lot. Phase locking enemies is very fun.

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
EGS_TinyTinasAssaultonDragonKeepAWonderlandsOneshotAdventure_GearboxSoftwareStrayKiteStudios_S3_2560x1440-e156d1f0c97520ac901d73c7582bbd9d

So this is pretty addictive. More Borderlands 2 is perfectly fine by me. Honestly I was getting very carried away until I remembered AEW is on tonight. :lol Very enjoyable standalone expansion, I'll be playing more tomorrow. Went with the Siren class, and I'm enjoying it a lot. Phase locking enemies is very fun.
Told you, you would have a great time with it, lol

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Told you, you would have a great time with it, lol

Yeah, it's basically just more Borderlands 2. :garrett Whilst I liked the third game, the 2nd definitely had the best *feel* out of them all. So much so I completed nearly every quest there was. I pretty much always used to play Axton with the Turret, so this playstyle is a nice change of pace. Seeing as it's a lot shorter than BL2, I'll probably end up doing multiple run throughs with the many different characters. Should be a fun journey to Rank 50!

• Love

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
@AK Deth This game seems a lot harder than BL2. I was getting my ass kicked last night on one of the missions. It was the boss mission where you need to kill all the Skeleton Kings and I died a few times during it :lol That was rough. I'm finally finding a loadout I'm enjoying though.

I also played a bit of UFC 4 online which was fun, although I definitely need to understand a lot more. When it comes to fighting games, it's just so set in to me to spam moves like a wally, and it doesn't work.

• Haha

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
@AK Deth This game seems a lot harder than BL2. I was getting my ass kicked last night on one of the missions. It was the boss mission where you need to kill all the Skeleton Kings and I died a few times during it :lol That was rough. I'm finally finding a loadout I'm enjoying though.

I also played a bit of UFC 4 online which was fun, although I definitely need to understand a lot more. When it comes to fighting games, it's just so set in to me to spam moves like a wally, and it doesn't work.
Yeah, if you arent spec right and have the right gear it is a pain in the ass.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Yeah, if you arent spec right and have the right gear it is a pain in the ass.
I know I'm enjoying it though because I'm doing all the side quests rather than rushing through it. So far, they've been a lot of fun. On Borderlands 3 I was rushing through the main quests because I found the game quite tedious. They really nailed it with BL2. Easy to see why it became the most popular.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I know I'm enjoying it though because I'm doing all the side quests rather than rushing through it. So far, they've been a lot of fun. On Borderlands 3 I was rushing through the main quests because I found the game quite tedious. They really nailed it with BL2. Easy to see why it became the most popular.
Yeah, BL2 to me was just funner than BL3 in many ways, and i usually do the side quest a lot before the main so i get it, lik. I have played bl2 so much i have it and any build memorized as well as how to cheese bosses and all, lol. And i am happy to hear you are enjoying it.

Adapting

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Vampire Survivors has been really fun lately.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
View attachment 14423
It's an interesting and fun game so far! I've played a few hours and it's soooo different from the rest of the series. There's actual danger now, you have to dodge Pokemon trying to attack you :lmao I got tackled from behind like I was in wrestling match hahahah. It's great :lol
Still this! I haven't had much time to play in the last week, but I've gotten the hang of the game now. I fought a super strong Pokemon and it took me like 10 tries to beat it :lmao

• Haha

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
MV5BMTc3NWY2ZTMtNTNlZC00MWM2LWI5MzYtMmU1YzY0ODk5ZjQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODA2MTkwODk@._V1_.jpg

My favourite COD in recent memory, I really like the realism of it and gunplay feels good. Got the itch so decided I'd finally go through the Campaign on Veteran difficulty for the trophy, and there was a lot of trophies I missed out on because they are mission specific. Worth another playthrough. Not sure I'll be touching the MP though, we'll see. Might squeeze a few Free for All matches in, as it has been a good while since I played this game online.

Reactions: InSaNe and Crash

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
MV5BMTc3NWY2ZTMtNTNlZC00MWM2LWI5MzYtMmU1YzY0ODk5ZjQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODA2MTkwODk@._V1_.jpg

My favourite COD in recent memory, I really like the realism of it and gunplay feels good. Got the itch so decided I'd finally go through the Campaign on Veteran difficulty for the trophy, and there was a lot of trophies I missed out on because they are mission specific. Worth another playthrough. Not sure I'll be touching the MP though, we'll see. Might squeeze a few Free for All matches in, as it has been a good while since I played this game online.
What's your best killstreak so far? Mine is... Its not a prediction, it's a spoiler alert: 25.