• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Video Game Played

Nick

Anybody get FIFA 16? I'm enjoying it so far, I'm wrecking people in divisions, have won div 10-7 in FUT

Rogue

Beat SOMA last night, pretty good. Back to Witcher when I get home later though.
Started a new game plus version to get the ending I wanted before the expansion comes out. I didn't notice so much of the pop in & random pauses before the patches, though. It's still really good aside from that. I can't wait till Hearts of Stone.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
GOTTS REVIVE THIS FOR NOVEMBER:

Gonna do a second run through of Undertale, playing some Garry's Mod TTT as well as playing CKII and MGSV

VanillaCoke

The Artiste
Just got my new XBox One in the mail. Playing the demo of Earthbound 9/10(needs a few fixes), and NBA 2K 16 and FIFA 16(10/10 each). Also playing Destiny and Zoo Tycoon(9/10 each). Assassins Creed is fun as well.(8/10)
Also going to start Pokemon Insurgence, with the darker storyline. Gonna be so cool! Already know it's gonna be 10/10
About to start Pokemon Dark Rising 2, supposed to be super difficult.
is that good? Also, what's ist about? You should play Pokemon Insurgence though @Solidus the storyline is DAMN good.