Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Feels good knowing you will never have trouble with specs huh? Big screen TVs help. Not to mention the new controllers.
Tell me about it, It's hard enough getting into the PC gaming world. I'm still trying to figure out what windows 8 computer, or even laptop would be able to run the sims 2. So far... Nada, which is a shame because i've collected a shit ton of mods and custom content since 2006 to 2011.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Tell me about it, It's hard enough getting into the PC gaming world. I'm still trying to figure out what windows 8 computer, or even laptop would be able to run the sims 2. So far... Nada, which is a shame because i've collected a shit ton of mods and custom content since 2006 to 2011.

Oh tell me about it, PC really needs better backwards compatibility. But I love how many emulators there are now though, still enjoy my bout on WWF No Mercy every now and then thanks to Project64.

Reactions: Butters!

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Oh tell me about it, PC really needs better backwards compatibility. But I love how many emulators there are now though, still enjoy my bout on WWF No Mercy every now and then thanks to Project64.
Project64 is life...

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
TitanFall, X-Box One.. Havne't played in awhile so I decided to play a few rounds and chill before we pregame for RAW tonight.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Cities in motion 2 - Which i find difficult, if anyone has any tips on how to really work it out, that'd be great. The Tutorial is confusing me.
Saints Row 2
Left 4 Dead 2

(Reading this back, I'm that guy who likes the second games better...)

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Team Fortress 2

@Butters! What all do you play on Steam?
What all? do you mean what do i normally play on steam?

If it's with a friend something with CO.OP, if i'm by myself it's mostly simulation type or RPG's. Like dragon age, or simcity. something where i can create a story. But lately i've been trying to open up to new genres. I'm really addicted to Civ V.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
What all? do you mean what do i normally play on steam?

If it's with a friend something with CO.OP, if i'm by myself it's mostly simulation type or RPG's. Like dragon age, or simcity. something where i can create a story. But lately i've been trying to open up to new genres. I'm really addicted to Civ V.

Yeah that's what I meant.

That's cool, I mainly play FPS games on Steam, I was just checking if you play any of those.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I meant.

That's cool, I mainly play FPS games on Steam, I was just checking if you play any of those.

I don't mind FPS's, as long as it has certain roles, like medic's and heavy's. I personally like being a healer of a team. :)

we should do a big Unturned gaming session XD

ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Portal, love these games! Probably will play some Mirror's Edge later aka that Parkour game that came out some years back.. Got both of them for like $7 on that X-Box Sale.