Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Logged 70 hours in Skyrim and I just hit level 30. I'll be playing this damn game till UC4 comes out.

My first run through I logged 183 hours and then my 360 hard drive corrupted and all the data was lost.. was really fucked up.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
My first run through I logged 183 hours and then my 360 hard drive corrupted and all the data was lost.. was really fucked up.
My Xbox corrupted my data numerous times. I haven't had that problem with my PS3 yet though. I just have to be cautious about not saving over a different file when it comes to Skyrim. I've beaten most of the core quests, and I'm already the leader of the Companions, the Arch-Mage of Winterhold, and I'm working on the Dark Brotherhood quests atm. I'm saving the end till I feel like I've done enough quests. I haven't even touched the DLC expansions yet which I heard has a lot of content.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
My Xbox corrupted my data numerous times. I haven't had that problem with my PS3 yet though. I just have to be cautious about not saving over a different file when it comes to Skyrim. I've beaten most of the core quests, and I'm already the leader of the Companions, the Arch-Mage of Winterhold, and I'm working on the Dark Brotherhood quests atm. I'm saving the end till I feel like I've done enough quests. I haven't even touched the DLC expansions yet which I heard has a lot of content.

Yeah I never got to touching the DLC expansion as well.. I definitely had planned on doing so but after my file got corrupted I tried to start over but couldn't even bare doing all that shit all over again haha.. Indeed though my buddy played it and it definitely adds a good amount of more hours spent on the game though.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Yeah I never got to touching the DLC expansion as well.. I definitely had planned on doing so but after my file got corrupted I tried to start over but couldn't even bare doing all that shit all over again haha.. Indeed though my buddy played it and it definitely adds a good amount of more hours spent on the game though.
There's a glitch to level up quickly, but it's time consuming. If you still have it you could always do that.

Being a Vampire seems cool and all, but I like being a Werewolf. Besides the fact that they don't do a ton of damage the perks are nice. Dragonborn seems cool though, the place seems pretty damn big.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
After I finally decide to put down Skyrim I'll probably go back and re-play The Last of Us with the black and white filter on.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Gauntlet Legends for the N64.. haven't dusted this game off in years but I'm happy to see my character is still alive.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Currently playing Far Cry 4. Really enjoying the game so far and not even doing the campaign. Just taking outposts

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Halo 5 Multiplayer beta. Pretty cool, just need to adjust the controls.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Fixing to buy The Binding of Isaac since I missed when it was free. I haven't played the others but this one looks pretty promising.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
NBA 2K14.. I asked for 2K15 for X-Mas but my little cousin bought me that one so I didn't really mind, I'm surprised he even bought me anything mother fucker doesn't work more than 3-4 days/15-20 hrs a week.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
NBA 2K14.. I asked for 2K15 for X-Mas but my little cousin bought me that one so I didn't really mind, I'm surprised he even bought me anything mother fucker doesn't work more than 3-4 days/15-20 hrs a week.

I'm playing 2K14 myself, I'm loving it!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm playing 2K14 myself, I'm loving it!
It's got some solid mechanics, I've had a few bothersome issues in the MyCareer mode mainly involving telling my Power Forward and Centers to go up next to the hoop but sometimes they don't.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Final Fantasy 3, Links 2004, Toejam & Earl, and Morrowind lately. Played some PSO Episode I&II earlier but already bored.

Kicking out some D2 for dreamcast tonight, love that game.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It's got some solid mechanics, I've had a few bothersome issues in the MyCareer mode mainly involving telling my Power Forward and Centers to go up next to the hoop but sometimes they don't.

2K at its finest right there.

Stuff like that is kinda annoying, I've seen some glitches and all that jazz in WWE 2K15 and I'm glad I didn't buy it. Oh, wait. You can't buy a PC version.