Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Battlefield: Bad Company 2, this game is pretty easy but it was free so I'm just giving it the one playhtrough before I delete it.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest, Pokemon Liquid Crystal, and a modded Minecraft SMP.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
NBA 2k14 again, probably gonna skip this generation 2k15 doesn't really have anything that makes me want to get it right away, maybe during a sale :)

James Bond

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Sorry to kick up an old thread... but it's a kickass thread, and I'm excited about my recent finds.

I loved the original Need For Speed Most Wanted and Need For Speed Carbon back in the PS2 days. A few weeks ago, I found the 360 version of Carbon floating around at a Best Buy and snagged it, and this weekend found the 360 version of Most Wanted, so I had to get it.

Playing through Most Wanted right now.

Ah the good ole' NFS games!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Super Smash Bros for the 3DS, I'm borrowing it off my brother until tomorrow when he comes back from vacation.

Swinny

Reaction score
Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS, really fucking shit up.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Told myself I wouldn't get it because I wasn't overly impressed.. buttttttt I got a copy of Destiny for the xbone for like $38 ($3 gas to go pick it up off Craigslist) so I said why the fuck not.. am currently resting right now because I didn't get much sleep but I will be playing most of the day today as well as the week.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Been playing a bit of the old Raw game on the original Xbox lately, pretty damn awesome.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Volgarr the Viking on the Xbone..

twas one of the free games recently and I'm pretty into side scrolling 2D platform games, it's decently challenging yet pretty addictive once you get into it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Final Fantasy VIII, 8.5/10.. One of my favorite installments in the series, giving it a playthrough because I'm very bored at the moment with all the cool Xbone games I have :p

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I've never played it because it just didn't seem like my type of game, but I finally decided to try out Skyrim. It's actually pretty fun once you discover enough places so you aren't always roaming.

I made my guy look like Jamie Lannister, and the first thing I did was join the Legion.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson