Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crash

Reaction score
Been playing a bit of Code Veronica on PS4. Yes, I'm on quite the Resident Evil kick lately. :lol I love this game, but it does have a number of flaws. I just like how it feels like true classic RE, and I love playing as Claire Redfield. The game is quite lengthy too.

I wish they would do a Code Veronica Remake like they did with RE2. I haven't played it ever since when I first got it on PS2 and beaten it. I remember it being a really great game and underrated. Definitely in need of a remake or remaster at least.

Reactions: Alexa

Crash

Reaction score
Played some Hitman 2 earlier. I'm trying to do each level in 47's suit, so no disguises or any of that. It's certainly going to be a challenge, but should be fun trying to figure out the levels a bit more. I probably won't be doing fully stealth because I'm not that good, but I'm sticking to the no disguises part and trying my hardest not to get spotted.

Love the new Hitman series, I got all 3 and yeah the no disguise challenge is very hard.

• Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Love the new Hitman series, I got all 3 and yeah the no disguise challenge is very hard.

Nice, they released the full trilogy recently in one package so I imagine a lot will be jumping on board. They are very good games, I definitely like 2 & 3 more than the first. Not episodic and they finally figured out where to go with it.

Reactions: Crash

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
igWongSLd6SU5M8mLM2r9NyLL506oWew.jpg

I played some Battlefield 4 earlier. Still holds up graphically, still plenty of people playing on PS4 too. I was in a Conquest match quite quickly. Still think this is one of the best BF games, I love modern combat & there's so many weapons to use.

Reactions: InSaNe and Crash

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I wish they would do a Code Veronica Remake like they did with RE2. I haven't played it ever since when I first got it on PS2 and beaten it. I remember it being a really great game and underrated. Definitely in need of a remake or remaster at least.
I also owned the PS2 version. It's good, but I hear the Dreamcast version is the definitive version of Code Veronica.

If they're gonna do a remake, do it after the Dreamcast version.
igWongSLd6SU5M8mLM2r9NyLL506oWew.jpg

I played some Battlefield 4 earlier. Still holds up graphically, still plenty of people playing on PS4 too. I was in a Conquest match quite quickly. Still think this is one of the best BF games, I love modern combat & there's so many weapons to use.
Oh yeah!

Currently playing Resident Evil Village

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Dying Light, cant wait for 2 to come out.

Really fun game, love the parkour. Mirrors Edge but I get to splatter some zombies on the way. How can you not love it? Dead Island is pretty fun as well if you're in to Dying Light & need something to pass the time, nowhere near as fluid though

Reactions: Alexa and Crash

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I last played some Lego: DC Super Villains. I like playing lego games when I'm not really 'in the mood' to play anything else. Just easy to pick up and play, and is pretty casual. So suits me great.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Played a couple rounds of Apex Legends for the first time in months & some Overwatch. I was in the FPS mood today.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I have completed the first two Hitman 2 missions in the suit. Nightcall & The Finish Line. Not gonna lie, the latter one got quite hairy lol. It was the racing mission, and that's a really tricky level to navigate with no disguises. Pretty proud of myself for doing that. It's really fun & tense not being able to use any of the easy disguises that basically let you pass through majority of the level.

Reactions: Alexa and Crash

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I finished Battlefront 2, it was decent overall. Definitely on the shorter side, it kinda ends before it really gets going but I liked it. The Hero missions were fun, and you get to play as some iconic characters. They had enough variety to keep it interesting. I'm glad not every mission was just shooting & moving through levels, decent amount of flying, stealth and other stuff. Not a game you'd play again, but I'd say solid enough for a one time run through.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Been replaying New Vegas as of late, but soon it will be Skyrim Anniversary edition when I get the money for it

• Love

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
1643408531850.jpeg

It's an interesting and fun game so far! I've played a few hours and it's soooo different from the rest of the series. There's actual danger now, you have to dodge Pokemon trying to attack you :lmao I got tackled from behind like I was in wrestling match hahahah. It's great :lol

Moon Bird

Reaction score
Website
abandonedmemories.tumblr.com
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
STILL playing Animal Crossing. I'm going to come as close as you can to beating it 100% by getting a full museum (bugs, fish, art and fossils) and every KK Slider song. Oh and a fully upgraded house and no mortgage. Once that's done I can start on the new Pokemon.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Got this game on PS Plus called Deep Rock Galactic. It's pretty cool, still trying to figure it out though. It kinda just drops you in the game, and even the tutorial was stumping me for a short while before I realised what I was meant to be doing. You have to find specific materials in procedurally generated levels, and there is PVE combat as well. Pretty unique game so far. I'd imagine this game is more fun in co-op than solo, so I'm going to try that out later. Just trying to dip my feet in at the moment.