Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
I have resumed my Fallout 4 playthrough from ages ago. I have like 44 hours on this save alone and I'm not that deep into the main storyline :lol Also first time using Spray'n'Pray and my gawd... that fuckin' gun is hilariously awesome.

Moon Bird

Reaction score
Website
abandonedmemories.tumblr.com
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Just reset my island on Animal Crossing for a third time. I've clocked up about 60 hours so far. Maybe this one will be perfect...

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
capsule_616x353.jpg

Fancied playing some COD all of a sudden. So I decided to boot up Remastered for that nostalgia fix and COD shooty shoot.

Nice to have this game out there so I don't have to play the newer releases. I can always remember these map layouts.

Reactions: Death By Looch

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I have resumed my Fallout 4 playthrough from ages ago. I have like 44 hours on this save alone and I'm not that deep into the main storyline :lol Also first time using Spray'n'Pray and my gawd... that fuckin' gun is hilariously awesome.

I need to get around to this. I never did the expansions which I have. I want to do the Far Harbor DLC.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
I need to get around to this. I never did the expansions which I have. I want to do the Far Harbor DLC.

I don't have the DLCs, but I'm also not missing them. Same goes for all that Creation Club content. It's nice that it's there, but it's simply not needed for having a great time. Far Harbor also always seemed more like a hassle, from what I saw. :lol

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I don't have the DLCs, but I'm also not missing them. Same goes for all that Creation Club content. It's nice that it's there, but it's simply not needed for having a great time. Far Harbor also always seemed more like a hassle, from what I saw. :lol

I always got like half way through the game and stopped. I could never find a build I was happy with, probably gonna look up the best path for me next time first. I also think I put the difficulty too high, wouldn't mind a more easy going playthrough to finish it.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
icon0.png

While it's not as gritty and brutal as the first game, it's a fun sequel that adds a lot to the original's gameplay. They improved pretty much everything except the plot.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Been playing the Raid Mode in Resident Evil Revelations. This is surprisingly dope. They basically take the campaign levels but add additional enemies, and it's like a challenge sort of mode where you can use different character skins and buy weapons etc. You just have to reach the end of the levels killing enemies as you go. Lowkey enjoying it more than the campaign. I got up to about the sixth stage I was just trying it out at first, but it ended up being super enjoyable. You can play with another player too, but I've been doing Solo play so far.

Reactions: Alexa

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Been playing through Battlefront II Campaign. I'm having fun with it, it doesn't do anything overly fresh and some sections of the story do feel awfully generic, but it's easy enough to enjoy. The gameplay isn't frustrating, and I've not had any trouble with any of the missions so far. I like that you don't just do the same thing every mission. They've got some flying missions in there, some where you play Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia. At least up until where I've got. Pretty standard FPS campaign, a lot better than Battlefield.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Just finished up Resident Evil Revelations. I liked it, the story is pretty good and I find the cruise ship setting to be quite unique for an RE game. My only gripe about the final chapters is that god damn tentacle boss, just very tedious & not very fun at all. I got motion sickness almost from that damn section. The concept of it was cool, but actually playing it was not that great. They make up for it though with the last boss, Norman. He was a total bitch, it took me three tries to beat him. I worked out on the final try that you don't need to actually dodge him, you can just shoot his weak point when he attacks and stun lock him. Glad I saved Magnum and Shotgun ammo for this fight. Made it a lot more bearable.

I'll be keeping it installed to finish off raid mode, but with how much trouble I have been having with this game and with ammo, I don't think I'll be trying the highest difficulty. I don't think I'd enjoy it, and it would likely frustrate me.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Been playing the Raid Mode in Resident Evil Revelations 2, and man, this is even better than the first game. I got all the DLC content with mine, so I've been using Hunk as my playable character. That is just all kinds of awesome. You can use Wesker and other such iconic characters too from the series, what a total blast! These modes have honestly been the MVP of these games. Campaign is cool and all, but there's so much replay value with this bonus stuff. I could see me pouring a lot of hours in.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Pokemon Unbound & PowerWash Simulator.

I legit haven't finished Pokemon Brilliant Diamond but I ditched it for a second playthrough of a fangame I already finished last year :lol It got an update with a bunch of new things though. And PW Simulator is the most satisfying game EVER.

• Love

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Been playing a bit of Code Veronica on PS4. Yes, I'm on quite the Resident Evil kick lately. :lol I love this game, but it does have a number of flaws. I just like how it feels like true classic RE, and I love playing as Claire Redfield. The game is quite lengthy too.

• Love
Reactions: Crash and Alexa

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Played some Hitman 2 earlier. I'm trying to do each level in 47's suit, so no disguises or any of that. It's certainly going to be a challenge, but should be fun trying to figure out the levels a bit more. I probably won't be doing fully stealth because I'm not that good, but I'm sticking to the no disguises part and trying my hardest not to get spotted.

Reactions: Crash