Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

depomaniac

Reaction score
i think that RAW was and is the jevel ov the WWE. In the history the superstars that are fighting for the world title where on RAW. There were many great rivaleries on RAW, exclusively the ROCK vs Mankind thing!!! Or especially the DX Area!!!! There will never be such electricity in the air...

Kaedon

Reaction score
After seeing this weeks Raw, I am pretty much convinced Batista is going to turn on HHH when he returns. After taking an RKO and a boot to the head, while Cena is nearly killed and is OUT THERE THE NEXT DAY!!!!! Im sorry, that still bugs the shit out of me.

depomaniac

Reaction score
i knew a time on raw, HHH and Rock Time. That was like anything can happen. That was a great RAW time. The belt nearly changed every second show!!! But golden times sometimes turn into...

the dark knight

On the contrary I've NEVER seen a 3-way HIAC match.
you said a match of that caliber is almost most definitely to be saved for a "prime" PPV....wrong. we had a SIX-way HIAC at armageddon years ago so why not a three way on JD?

TDK on more than one occasion of late: "I haven't read most of the thread", "Can't be arsed" etc....

That much is becoming quite apparent
how can it be more apparent than ME saying i didn't read the entire thread? fail. i only not-read when i say i dont read and usually when i say that i read the first post of the thread anyway. also, you dont always have to read 20000000000000 posts just to understand one that has a point of its own. :nonono:

depomaniac

Reaction score
Question:

was the WWE vs. ECW Head To Head [06/07/06] a RAW Show??? I thought that wasnt a PPV, cause one week later [06/11/06] there was the awesone OneNightStand!!! the good times are gone... plz rep!

Airfixx

you said a match of that caliber is almost most definitely to be saved for a "prime" PPV....wrong. we had a SIX-way HIAC at armageddon years ago so why not a three way on JD?

Re-read my original post PROPERLY for fucks sake! >>>>>

how can it be more apparent than ME saying i didn't read the entire thread? fail. i only not-read when i say i dont read and usually when i say that i read the first post of the thread anyway. also, you dont always have to read 20000000000000 posts just to understand one that has a point of its own. :nonono:

....Regardless of your 'All of a sudden I'm too cool (or whatever) for a wrestling forum, but yet I still post here disclaimer'. :roll:

....It's apparent BECAUSE most of the stuff you post these days either sounds like a moody teenager gobbing off or is way off the mark COS YOU HADN'T READ THE THREAD PROPERLY.

LKP

Tdk seriously dude if you can bothered to read then don't post here. your obviously causing tension here. And depomaniac people are ignoring you for a reason. Raw after Judgement day will be a good one. They have 2 weeks to build up for Extreme rules so it should be a good one.

the dark knight

Tdk seriously dude if you can bothered to read then don't post here. your obviously causing tension here. And depomaniac people are ignoring you for a reason. Raw after Judgement day will be a good one. They have 2 weeks to build up for Extreme rules so it should be a good one.

Re-read my original post PROPERLY for fucks sake! >>>>>
ok

^^^A HIAC of THAT magnitude would almost definately be saved for Summerslam or another such 'prime' PPV.
wrong. we've seen HIAC matches of higher magnitude happen on non-"prime" PPVs.

....Regardless of your 'All of a sudden I'm too cool (or whatever) for a wrestling forum, but yet I still post here disclaimer'. :roll:
lol?

....It's apparent BECAUSE most of the stuff you post these days either sounds like a moody teenager gobbing off or is way off the mark COS YOU HADN'T READ THE THREAD PROPERLY.
1) the wrestlemania card thing
2) the big guy steroid thing with mike

anything else? #2 i did absolutely nothing wrong. if you cant see that, you're an idiot. #1, yea i admit i didn't read the first post thinking its the "wrestlemania dream card thread".....BIG fucking deal.

i DO read most of the threads properly unless i say otherwise. and even when i say otherwise, with the exception of the mania thread, i always have a point and reason for posting what i post. if you're too stupid to understand that tell me and ill give you examples. seriously, have YOU read ALL 1700+ posts of this thread properly? yea fuckin right.

:nonono:

depomaniac

Reaction score

but thats in all forums the same. the so called elite couldt post a newbie cause they do it thousand times before. many change real life into an unreal avatar. thats life, when you bored / unexcited...
icon12.gif

Reaction score
we've seen HIAC matches of higher magnitude happen on non-"prime" PPVs.
This is true. Go back to 2005 and there were 2 very high magnitude feuds ended in a HIAC. The first was Batista/Triple H at Vengeance, and the second was Orton/Undertaker at Armageddon. But the last 2 years when we have gotten a HIAC, it was at Survivor Series and Summerslam. The WWE seems to have an idea for each ppv now, and it seems they have given each ppv their own identity. The E.C. at No Way Out, Night of Champions, an extreme rules ppv, etc. So taking that into account, I fully believe that HIAC matches that are used to end a big feud will be saved for the big ppvs like Summerslam and Survivor Series, as a way to try and keep those ppv's special.

the dark knight

forgot to reply to that.

what the hell are you talking about? its already stupid enough to make up the "oooh TDK is shit he doesn't even read threads before he posts" bandwagon, you wana jump in?

but thats in all forums the same. the so called elite couldt post a newbie cause they do it thousand times before. many change real life into an unreal avatar. thats life, when you bored / unexcited...
icon12.gif
what do you mean? i know you're not talking to me i just didn't completely understand your post here.

This is true. Go back to 2005 and there were 2 very high magnitude feuds ended in a HIAC. The first was Batista/Triple H at Vengeance, and the second was Orton/Undertaker at Armageddon. But the last 2 years when we have gotten a HIAC, it was at Survivor Series and Summerslam. The WWE seems to have an idea for each ppv now, and it seems they have given each ppv their own identity. The E.C. at No Way Out, Night of Champions, an extreme rules ppv, etc. So taking that into account, I fully believe that HIAC matches that are used to end a big feud will be saved for the big ppvs like Summerslam and Survivor Series, as a way to try and keep those ppv's special.
uh, you could go back in time and that wouldn't apply you know? things change. they can always go back to booking HIAC matches on regular PPVs if the storylines need it like they used to. just because the last 2 or 3 HIAC matches were on the big four doesn't mean it'll always be like that.

Reaction score
uh, you could go back in time and that wouldn't apply you know? things change. they can always go back to booking HIAC matches on regular PPVs if the storylines need it like they used to. just because the last 2 or 3 HIAC matches were on the big four doesn't mean it'll always be like that.
uh, you could go back in time and ppv's didn't have a match or a theme to give it their own identity. Nobody is saying that they can't go back to having a HIAC match at any ppv. What I'm saying is that over the last couple of years, most of the ppv's have gotten their own identity. I already listed examples of this in my previous post. It's fairly obvious that they still want Summerslam and Survivor Series to be viewed as one of the big 4 ppvs, so it only makes sense to save the HIAC matches for those ppvs.

the dark knight

well yea, sure. airfixx on the other hand said its almost impossible for them to go back to having HIAC matches at a regular ppv.

Airfixx

airfixx on the other hand said its almost impossible for them to go back to having HIAC matches at a regular ppv.

ANOTHER incorrect appropriation of my original statement... This time with improvised innacuracies.

Keep trying, fool (or not; I don't care).

the dark knight

ANOTHER incorrect appropriation of my original statement... This time with improvised innacuracies.

Keep trying, fool (or not; I don't care).
good job dodging everything else. still, you fail cuz i was right. now if you're not gonna explain what you were trying to say in your original post, get lost.