Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Did anyone but me notice how many slips King Booker had during the
"crowning" last night? Must be from tryin to talk about yourself in the third person.

Dagax

Reaction score
Snitsky Vs Cena in the ME?... RAW can do better lol.

Wordlife

that main event blowed... it shoulda been like cena/umaga vs snitsky and orton or something idk, but it sucked, and vince shudda told us who the illegitimate child, god we already know who it is, just say it already sheesh

Hitman

Reaction score
that main event blowed... it shoulda been like cena/umaga vs snitsky and orton or something idk, but it sucked, and vince shudda told us who the illegitimate child, god we already know who it is, just say it already sheesh

I agree cause that Cena vs. Snitsky match was garbage...plus we already know that Cena was going to win the match

Weebo

Reaction score
Cena Vs. Snitsky was just another way for Cena to over come odds then have Orton come out and take him down

CenaMark54

I just saw an asvertisement for raw tonight in Boston and they are advertising Orton vs Cena for the WWE championship. There things are usually wrong, but it its true it doesn't bode well for Orton.

Soulpower

This short RAW recap is brought to you by... Shelton Benjamin's Hydrogen Peroxide, now you can be a blonde African-American too!

I have to say this... Cena's right. Orton lost, why should he get another title shot?

Kennedy vs Jeff Hardy was good, really good up until the interference by Umaga. It makes sense for him to turn and beat down Jeff because the last time we saw Jeff on RAW, he was walloping Umaga with a chair... Umaga didn't forget.

With all the hints about Kennedy being Vince's kid I get the feeling we might get swerved just for the fun of it.

Carlito's Cabana was good but it went on a bit too long, I liked how Carlito kept saying minor comments which really added to the segment and made him the best part of the segment. I did not like that we saw the return of the juvenile HHH. I wanted the ruthless, calculating SOB and instead we got the same guy we had before his quad injury.... And the whole Vince Loves Cock thing was run to the ground a while back, why bring it back?

The 6-man tag was ok, but would have been better if it had been given more than 3 minutes. And by the way, Shelton B Ware for the win!!

Cryme Tyme did their usual schtick. Their insanely over, please give them a title shot and use them correctly!

Randy pouts presumably because it took him ONE HOUR to find the boss only to have Vince tell the truth. YOU DON'T DESERVE A TITLE SHOT.... BATHTURD!

Beth Phoenix was dominant and that was it.... The Candice/Snitsky promo was filler, and I still don't give a shit about him!

ZOMG! The Mcmahons are going to be there next week and the crowd went MILD at the announcement. My guess is because the fans only Shane and can't stand Vince,Linda and Steph.

Cena vs Booker was another good match until the Orton run-in and the punt on Cena's dad helped in giving Orton some heat back after LOSING TO THE CLEARLY SUPERIOR JOHN CENA AT SUMMERSLAM!!!!

All in all a good show and both the Cena v Booker and the Hardy vs Kennedy match were longer than anything we saw on Summerslam (minus Orton vs Cena) which makes me glad I didn't spend 40 bucks!!

CenaMark54

Orton laying off Cena and making a b line for Mr Cena was one of the greatest heel moments of alltime.

Just when you think Orton was about to show some remorse you find out that he is more evil then ever.

Now Cena will be the foolish face and accept Orton's challenge to avenge his fathers death only to lose his belt as well.

Reaction score
I enjoyed Raw last night. My thoughts.

-Kennedy/Hardy was actually good, I really enjoyed it. Kennedy was able to cover up some of Hardy's mistakes, and overall they just had great chemistry together.

-Triple H's return was great, and led into a hilarious segment with Vince on the Cabana. Good to see Trips back, he looks in great condition.

-Nice to see WGTT and London and Kendrick getting more time in recent weeks.

-Cody Rhodes continually impresses me week after week, he may be the best IC title holder from a wrestling standpoint we've seen in a few years, when he wins it.

-Cryme Time is over with the fans. I'd actually like to see them win the belts and go further into their feud with Cade and Murdoch. They're funny, something new, and are watchable in the ring. Plus, they could probably be carried to a good match.

The Cena/Booker main event was a good solid match. Orton's run in with the STIFF knee to the head of Cena's father elevates their feud. I sense that we'll say this was one hell of a feud when its all said and done.

Raw was great tonight. They are going back to more of an entertainment apporach with solid wrestling, and I believe that is 100% what they have to be doing. A few fixes they could make and we could be seeing some real classic Raws on the horizen in the coming months. Very good show, 8/10.

steve316

Reaction score
it was a decent show although i think the right thing to do would have been to put HHH up against Orton

03mnm

Reaction score
Great Raw one of the best Raws I have seen in a while. They managed to get all suspended superstars off tv and there wassnt too much Cena plus more Triple H. The final segment was great didnt see the Kennedy thing coming.

Trips V.2

Reaction score
I don't know... Raw felt sort of strange to me tonight. It seemed that the mood was very off. Like there was something missing. It just felt like the things that had to be done were very forced and obvious. I can say I did like the Cena segment with Regal... it was very convincing and made me that much more interested in the Orton/Cena feud.

DZNUTS3113

Reaction score
yes i agree - HHH vs Orton and the winner will face Cena at Unforgiven - HHH deserves a chance to reclaim what is rightfully his!!!

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I think they need Triple H to help with this illegitimate angle, plus it doesnt hurt to have the whole McMahon/Helmsley family appear united in a storyline while all the brown stuff is hitting the fan. Im not worried because Triple H will surely be champion again in the future and it wont hurt him to help out in some angles along the way.