Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
i thought it was pretty good this week.The cena thing was mint hope they keep him going off on 1 for a few weeks,and trips is just class and can turn a negative into a positive with his wit and humour having him back on raw is a big bonus,hope there is a McMahon/Hemsley thing happens coz that could b wicked story line to run with for a few weeks

Mr. Mat

the last 2 weeks of raw have been good now that triple h is back

Dairydude

Reaction score
did anyone else notice that Regal lasted longer in the STFU, than most of Cena's title match opponents

Me thinks Regal needs a title run when he returns

It was kinda 'meh' show. Obvious who they were writing out for the suspensions, and finally the WWE wised up to people knowing what's happening by throwing us a curve ball with Kennedy not being his son

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I bet its gonna be that one 7ft.guy they've got in developemental....whats his name......I think its big Willis or something like that?I'm not sure.
Anyways,I'm pretty relieved that Ken doesn't have to be part of anything that'll probably be a bit permenant such as this storyline, I'd prefer a Royal Rumble Winner push for him or a winning streak thing so he could build up momentum.
I liked the Whole Cena/regal segment and The Triple H/Umaga 6chairshots&2sledgehammer-shots segment.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I've just watched raw again is it me or does steph look pregnant again and trying her best to breathe in and wearing black 2 disguise it ???

Dairydude

Reaction score
If Steph is preggers again it'd make sense.

Triple H was off the juice for rehab so Mr. Winky is working for the time being so he may as well.

kingovkings

Reaction score
i just watched last nights raw.which i thought was fab,HHH/Vince proper funny as was the whole Vince/hornswoggle thing. trips handicap match was good but the best thing i thought was the cena/Orton/cena's dad thing it was fab and really turned the heat up on there feud going in to no mercy

hbk4894

Reaction score
best raw match this week

hi i will be doing polls on the raw smackdown and ecw and at the end of the week i will do i poll with the 3 top matches of the week

kingovkings

Reaction score
i think trips vs cade n murdock was good match but also loved cena's dad vs orton that was coool 2 ;)

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy vs. Shelton Benjamin without a doubt.

Great match on the parts of both men. Plus the other matches weren’t even that good other then HHH’s but still not at the level of Jeff Hardy vs. Shelton Benjamin.

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy Vs Shelton Benjamin because both of them have a lot of talent Jeff Hardy and his high flying and Shelton Benjamin is very athletic.

Triple H vs Murdoc and Cade was kind of good too just because HHH was in it.

CenaMark54

I have to go with Cena Sr vs Orton. That match had it all. Build up. Intensity. Desire. Technical mat wrestling. Ariel assaults. Huge spots. Great selling. Great Psychology.

I give it a 5.5 out of 5

I can see where Cena gets his ability.