Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions

Reaction score
Once again, Raw was terrible last night.

I don't want to see Lashley throughout the who two hours !! It's bad enough to see him in one segment, let alone 4/5 !!

Masters jobbed to Santino two weeks in a row, yet we're supposed to believe he could defeat Lashley? Viscera hasn't won a match in 10 years, yet we're supposed to believe he could defeat Lashley? Yehh great logic.

Why the hell are Nitro/Kenny teaming together? Where was the storyline to explain this? Why were they jobbed out? Since when were TWGTT back in the title hunt? They've been jobbing since they reunited !!

The only good thing about Raw was the continued push of Candice. She's improved ten fold in the ring and deserves her push, although she doesn't deserve the title, yet.

Soulpower

The only good thing about Raw was the continued push of Candice. She's improved ten fold in the ring and deserves her push, although she doesn't deserve the title, yet.

That, and the whole Carlito-Flair angle, even though I don't understand how the backcracker hurts more when its done on the outside.

Other than that, it was yet another uninspired episode of RAW.

Great One

No, even that was Blue, Carlito should be done and way over Flair by now... come on him even losing or getting disqualified to a 56 year old man degrades the SHIT out of him.

RAW has lost the 3 people who were carrying it's interest the slight bit in a matter of months, which were Triple H, Edge, and Shawn Michaels. RIP RAW.

rockerdude112

Reaction score
RAW seriously sucks now. What starpower do they have? I don't even really care about it anymore. Cena's the champ but theres no one else to give so w.e. Are they're any good feuds even. All RAW has is cena and khali, the crappy lashley,vince feud, and then mid card matches. SD owns it so badly.

Soulpower

Tomorrow night on Raw, a match between John Cena and Edge will kick off the show at its special start time of 8/7 CT on the USA Network.

The matches on tomorrow night’s Raw will be interpromotional, and each match will affect the WWE Draft. The winning Superstar of each match will earn his (or her) brand the next WWE Draft pick. Also, don’t forget, tomorrow is Mr. McMahon Appreciation Night. Tune in at 8/7 CT for a special three-hour Raw on the USA Network.

So.... RAW gets the first pick in the draft?

imported_zero

i think the idea of having a 3 hour speacal is good and having all the draft done in one night is a good choice on WWE's part but having a Mr mcmhaon appreciation day is such a dipshit move on their part like its bad enough having vince come out and annoucen stuff and matches but to have him have a ttile run a fued and now a anger against everyone and now a appreiciantion day like say it with me "Get Vince Off The TV!"

Truth

Reaction score
Now that I think about it, maybe the legends that are coming in will pick for each brand, it'd be a twist and a surprise. Unless its a lottery which would piss me off a little because people actually drafting is alot better, but most likely it'll be a lottery where names are in a spinner thing.

Who ever wins there match gets there show the next draft pick, well with them all being interpromotional it should be interesting, first draft pick will probably be a surprise, like Triple H or something.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Thats how it works but don't expect that to happen. The picks should end up being pretty balanced as I see them going.

3lions

Reaction score
I actually forgot there were three brands when I read that ... I can see Batista interfering and therefore Edge win's via DQ, meaning SD! get the first pick (also setting up a future Cena/Batista feud, as Cena is pissed that he cost him the match).

I am still very interested to see how this draft will go. I loved the original draft where Vince/Flair hand picked their guys and hope WWE go back to that system (with Coach picking for Raw (Vince gets pissed when Coach drafts Lashley)). The lottery is very lame and can't compete with the draft, in terms of excitement.

Montana

Heres what i think about raw last monday, a very memorable one.

Action: 3.5/5

Great matchups, but most didnt really deliver, sad considering they had 3 hours.

Promos 3/5

They could have added more, especially with the guys being drafted

Storylines 5/5

Can't ask for more

Entertainment 4.5/5

Was on the edge of my seat most of the time.

Overall 4.25/5

Best overall show all year. Certainly not the best matches, but with the draft and the vince exploding storyline, it put the show over the top.

3lions

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more. The Draft/Vince's death was very entertaining and ensured my interest in the show was sustained throughout. It has also made me 'want' to watch Raw this week, due to the new Draft picks and the continuation of the Vince storyline. WWE TV just picked up.