Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

^^^HBKs just as synonimous with Ladder matches (more-so in some eyes), it's just that he also has a tonne of other deserved accolades.... Unlike the Hardy's.

noumenon

I was really expecting Lance to take out Jericho and be named the number one contender... due to him being in Adamles office earlier on in the night. I know it was a far stretch but that's how it seemed with HBK's extremely delayed entrance.

I was really upset with the whole Kane thing. They've been teasing this mask thing for so long now. What the hell was the point of having him wear it for two seconds...enough is enough, just put it back on him already.
The culmination of the Kane/Rey feud should be a mask vs. mask match. If Rey loses...he takes it off. If Kane loses he's damned to wear the mask for the rest of his career. And of course have Rey come out on top.

The cage match was good...such a fuckin stupid finish though. There was also a whole mess of tiny botches and miscommunications in the match...with simple things too like irish whips. I think at one point Punk tried a whip like 3 times on Jericho before he responded and ran.

nwohollywood

Reaction score
Cena return heel

will cena return like this
AAGQ028~John-Cena-224-Posters.jpg

Lord Magnus

Reaction score
Keep Cena and Michaels away from Raw but since this Jericho feud needs to end on a high note, it's gonna be fun when Shawn loses to Jericho at No Mercy.

Evil Austin

I think that Shawn will win because Shawn needs one last short run before retiring I think and plus since this is now targeted at kids and shawn's family was involved the "good guy always has to win" if this is for kids show now...

Reaction score
i had no idea that shawn was as religious as he is until i saw the wwe documentary on him.as a result,i see him as a better person and wrestler.
i'll be a SM fan now on.

Airfixx

What difference does a guys religion (or even lack off) have to do with how good a wrestler they are?

The only difference I see is that:

a) It was used to kinda inform the HBK/Vince fued.
b) He all but never does crotch chops when in DX-mode.

Ballin

Reaction score
I thought they were going to do something special with it being advertised as their 800th show but nothing really. Most of the show was super eh, the only good matches were Miz and Morrison vs Cryme Tyme (pretty good tag match) and the 2 vs 3 handicap match which was boring some of the way through then it go better.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yeah it was nothing special TBH. Good to see Shane o Mac on the show :).
The tag match was pretty decent match and the 2 on 3 handicapped match was good. Santino was gold again as usual he cracks me up funny guy. But that was about it Really. Like the bit with Punk and Orton too.