Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
John Cena and Umaga have NEVER had a bad match, I'm excited about it.

Airfixx

Re: Triple threat...

I'm not a fan per say (unless they are elimination matches), but I think adding Jeff to the mix is a good idea - Brings about a bit more uncertainty to a match which has "textbook succesful title defense" written all over it.

I think they will do this too... If only to have Jeff take the pin and save the dicisive HHH/Cena outcome for a bigger event like Summerslam.

That said, I'd quite like to see a mult-match series with Cena & HHH over the summer where they have the title go back and forth between them.... I don't think this would harm eithers credibility and would just serve to illustrate how little there is between the 2 of them. This would also allow Raw to settle down after the draft so that they can actually make the most of it and cook up some interesting fueds and storylines.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I predict a 2.X rating for this. The second the average fan sees that this show is yet another PBS telethon they're gonna change the channel and watch House instead. Maybe turn it back on at 10:45 to catch the main event.

Soulpower

John Cena and Umaga have NEVER had a bad match, I'm excited about it.

I could not agree more with this statement. Problem is, they were given a nice chunk of time in their previous encounters. I hope that they give this match at least 10 minutes (Excluding the commercials). If they do that, it'll easliy be one of the best matches on RAW we've seen in a while.

Beer

TBH i think they should still be keeping Cena out of the title pic until early Sep. He has been back for a while now yes but i think he should have a few more upper mid card feuds before going in to the title scene again. And he WILL win the title at some point. Maybe a good feud with Batista after the draftor sumin.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I'd be really interested to see CM Punk vs. Umaga; the match might cause the universe to implode due to the impossibility of either man winning a match.

But I was really hoping for Carlito vs. Raw/Smackdown/ECW/TNA/NJPW/NWO/Four-Horsemen with a surprise run in from Frank Gotch and George Hackenschmidt.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Triple H to John Cena: A lot of your fans won't see the match because it'll be past their bedtime.

Best line ever

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
THIS is what I want to see. The end of Cena's inspirational bullshit and the beginning of some serious intensity. Finally, thank god.

Also, i'll be the first to admit it: I was wrong. I predicted, put my foot down, told all of you that you heard it first here on RLFB-TV, that the serious angle to the Divas would come to an end the second one of them decided to take her clothes off for money. But I was wrong. It actually ended sooner than that, here, tonight. Though I guess technically since this was a bikini contest, and they're paid for it, they essentially DID take their clothes off for money... I take it back, I was right. :)

ollie

Reaction score
This is actually turning out to be a real good RAW. Vince isn't getting in the way as much it seems

JC Punk

Reaction score
i can't wait for the three hour DRAFT! next monday im just hoping Cena doesn't go to smackdown, i would hardly ever watch RAW anymore. and smackdown would have too much used and washed up talent and Cena would be the only good current talent w/o injuries imo.

Soulpower

Gee, that Carlito sure was treated like a jobber! He only dominated about 80% of the match >_>

ollie

Reaction score
This is actually turning out to be a real good RAW. Vince isn't getting in the way as much it seems

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Lance Cade interjects himself in the storyline because he's trained by Michaels and now believes in exactly what Jericho's been saying. HE'S DRINKING THE KOOL-AID!!!

JERICHO DISCIPLES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!