Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

What does the fact that he wants to face Flair at Mania have anything to do w/ him not being in the ME?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^Because he would have 'left the building' after the Flair match. I don't think they wanted Shawn to get pinned, or gang attack people like a heel, so they just didn't put him in it

PeepShow

If he left the building, then why put him in the graphic after he supposedly left. It just didn't make sense. I could really care less now that it is over, but it's just the principle of it all.

the dark knight

would something from taco bell convince you? i give up...lol

i really have no idea how you think...

John

i watched raw from wales this week and stayed up til 2am to 4 am, it was time for the main event, HHH was talking to Cena and orton, i couldnt hear them and i fell to sleep.

anyway my review

Best match: Of the ones i saw Carlito vs. punk was good.
Worst match: Y2J vs. Show. it seems like constantly Show is changing from heel to face. and i didnt like the ending either.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
i watched raw from wales this week and stayed up til 2am to 4 am, it was time for the main event, HHH was talking to Cena and orton, i couldnt hear them and i fell to sleep.

anyway my review

Best match: Of the ones i saw Carlito vs. punk was good.
Worst match: Y2J vs. Show. it seems like constantly Show is changing from heel to face. and i didnt like the ending either.

That punch from big show looked like it really hurt.

the dark knight

of course it did...:nonono:

raw sucked. ok, not really sucked. but the only interesting part was ric flair slapping hbk..have to admit, it made me laugh.

oh yea, and khali totally killing the biggest piece of trash on raw put a smile on my face.

John

Flair's face was hilarious, he looked like he was gonna pop. it was an average raw but i got annoyed when half the main event participants went backstage to fight there opponents come WM.

My rating for raw 6/10.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I love HBK vs flair i was hopeing to see a sweet chin music though.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I liked Raw last night and thought it served it's purpose very well. The Flair-HBK promo was amazing and I liked how they finally hit each other. Wasn't a big fan of Flair making Orton tap, but other than that I thought it was a good Raw and served the purpose of building intrest for Mania.

CenaMark54

^^^I was waiting for HBK to deliver Sweet Chin Music.

It makes sense to hold off on that though. It will be more dramatic when it happens at Mania I guess.

Also, judging by how Raw ended, Orton will be the one taking the pin at Mania. It might have been different if HHH or Cena made him submit. But it was a man he isn't even feuding with. Everyone was protected but Orton.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^That's why I was mad. Orton is supposed to be the champ, he said it himseslf last week when he talked to Cena saying he couldn't take the pin cuz it would look bad for the champ to do it. Which is why him getting submitted made no sense. I said it last night and I'll say it again they're building this as Cena-HHH, if they wanted that, then why not just do it?

I agree about HBK though, better to hold off on it.

CenaMark54

Basically the only way Orton wins the match, is if this whole Jeff Hardy thing is a farce and he comes in and wins MITB then cashes it in on Orton that night.

But the chances of that happening are .0001%

Most likely HHH will pin Orton.

Soulpower

For all intents and purposes, its Cena vs HHH ft. WWE Champion, Randy Orton. I said in the SB and I'll say it again. Randy has been made to look like a bitch throughout his entire title run, so why change things now.

I'll say it again... Orton SHOULD retain at WM. No one would expect it, and you actually make Orton look like a legitimate bad-ass by beating both Cena and HHH in the match.

Enigma22

Reaction score
^actually orton has been coming out on top more often since NWO so he hasnt been made to look like a bitch since then but ya i wouldnt mind if he retained at WM cause it would really make him look like a bad ass like u said and i think he will retain... hes the underdog here...