Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I like how the stipulation was lied about. The entire roster my asshole. Where was Michaels? Jericho? Haas? London?

Haas was there, He didn't do nothing but stand around but that still counts.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
man,when is the peoples champ [the rock] gonna come back? people are saying at wrestlemania, but hes not in the spring preveiw.the rock is the one who should save us from randy,not y2j, although y2j is cool, but i like rock better. Fell free to reply or privite message me regaurding this message or someting else.

:pimp:
He won't be back until a production company refuses to greenlight a movie until they cast someone besides him to play the lead.

the dark knight

I like how the stipulation was lied about. The entire roster my asshole. Where was Michaels? Jericho? Haas? London?
if you really thought for one second that the entire roster was gonna be there, you should consider suicide. and what makes it worse is your excuse for bashing what happened. if you dont understand why HBK, jericho and london weren't there, you should consider chopping your balls off before suicide. and btw, haas was there. i thought i was the only one who saw him there before posted it.

Haas was there, He didn't do nothing but stand around but that still counts.

PeepShow

I can see why Jericho wouldn't be out there, but HBK? Seriously. What a bunch of horseshit. It even showed him on the graphic I do believe right before the match.

PeepShow

Yes, they did. Did HBK have a knot on his head from a gigantic punch from Show? Didn't think so.

the dark knight

is that the only excuse possible? i thought flair asked HBK to leave the building. he asked HBK why did he even bother getting in the arena...doesn't that mean HBK shouldnt have been there in teh 1st place? so he only went there to help flair out then left. makes perfect sense to me..

PeepShow

If by going by that, then why would he have just listened to Flair and not showed up in the first place, since he has so much 'respect' for him. Just didn't make much sense to me. At least tell us why or whatnot.

Anyways, Raw was decent, nothing special, but ok. Still really don't know who's gunna win MITB, which makes me excited tbqh. And as I said earlier, the teamwork by Orton and Cena was very fun to watch. Do it more often plz.
thumbup.png

HHHforever

Reaction score
I actually thought Raw was great. I was pretty well entertained throughout the whole night. I mean the Umaga squash match would have been the low point, but because London, or Kendrick I dunno the difference tbh, left it was interesting. Even though the IC match in DQ at least it was actually defended and they acted like the belt was there, I'm hoping this continues. Anyway it was a very good Raw imo and I'm expecting a pretty decent one considering it's the last PPV before Mania.

McLovin

Reaction score
So far I've only seen the Highlight Reel. Nice little mention of beating The Rock and Stone Cold.

Look forward to seeing Jericho/Show.

the dark knight

yea, its something anyone should be proud of really. beaten 2 of the top 3 most famous ever in the business...thats something cena will never do.

Kaedon

Reaction score
If by going by that, then why would he have just listened to Flair and not showed up in the first place, since he has so much 'respect' for him. Just didn't make much sense to me. At least tell us why or whatnot.

Anyways, Raw was decent, nothing special, but ok. Still really don't know who's gunna win MITB, which makes me excited tbqh. And as I said earlier, the teamwork by Orton and Cena was very fun to watch. Do it more often plz.
thumbup.png

How do you not get it? He wants to face Flair at Mania! Look, you and I have people we both respect, but when push comes to shove, what is more important, their respect of you, or your own self interest?