Last Movie you Watched?

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

^one of my favorite movies of all time. Really love that movie, gets better every time I see it!

Law Abiding Citizen.... pretty damn good movie

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Had 'girl night' and had to watch He's just not that into you. Made me shake my head. Sad state of affairs when Ben effin Afleck is the only decent guy left.

Taking of Pelham 123. Good movie. I always like Travolta as a bad guy. Not a Denzel fan though.

Demonwarp. 80's horror movie cheese at its best/worst. Had no idea what was going on through any of it but it came complete with bigfoot, zombies, demons, satanism, and lots of random boobs. Pure 80's. Strangely enough, the chick who DIDN'T show her tits was first to die, and the one who showed em the most actually lived.

straight_edge76

SuperBad.

I also watched a few matches on my Bret Hart DVD today.

Reaction score
Had 'girl night' and had to watch He's just not that into you. Made me shake my head. Sad state of affairs when Ben effin Afleck is the only decent guy left.

Taking of Pelham 123. Good movie. I always like Travolta as a bad guy. Not a Denzel fan though.

Demonwarp. 80's horror movie cheese at its best/worst. Had no idea what was going on through any of it but it came complete with bigfoot, zombies, demons, satanism, and lots of random boobs. Pure 80's. Strangely enough, the chick who DIDN'T show her tits was first to die, and the one who showed em the most actually lived.

I can't remember the cast as such, but He's Just Not That Into You is one of my top chick flicks. Love that movie!

Taking of Pelham 123 is average! Denzel is pretty good in most flicks, not this one. Travolta saying 'motherfucker' so many times made this movie, lol. Such a weak ending to this though...

And a 80 cheesey horror/comedy? Damn, I think I gotta come along to your 'girls nights' lol. I thought they mostly consisted of chick flicks, huge tubs of ice cream and the occasional pillow fight... :p

noumenon

He's Just Not Into You was actually a pretty decent movie. I'm watching "Capote" right now.