Last Movie you Watched?

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Mr. Deeds

Why does Adam Sandler have his entourage Rob Schneider and Steve Buscemi. I know its all Happy Maddison productions but it gets a bit much seeing them in most of each other's movies

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Miss March

Pretty terrible if I do say so myself, just not a good movie with like literally 3 funny parts.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Without Warning: Supposedly credited to being the inspiration for the Predator movie, all I could think of were oysters, but still a classic cheesy horror flick.

The Invention of Lying: Meh not bad. I like the british humor stuff, and it made a good distraction for a hour or so.

Surrogates: Love Bruce Willis. Wasn't impressed with the totally obvious CGI stuff but could understand why it was needed. Thought the basis of the movie was good but could have been much better.

Gamer: Watched this right after Surrogates so I think my opinion of it is more harsh than it would have been otherwise. Even though I am very fond of Gerard Butler. Just seemed like on of those movies I had seen before, with different actors. Which basically it was. Still had some pretty sweet scenes in it, although I thought all the weird sex shit was unnecessary.

Stepfather: What do you expect from a remake of a horror film without an R rating? This movie. Had a lot of build up, never really came through for me, but if you're into thriller type films you'd probably like this one. Think Disturbia, without the killing and bodies.

straight_edge76

Nick And Nora's Infinite Playlist.

Michael Cera is hilarious imo

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All By Myself

Was expecting this to be WAY better than Madea Goes To Jail, and I got what I expected. Pretty mad that Old Joe had a small role in this movie, he's funny as fuck as a old pothead. The final romance was pretty predictable from the start, but overall it was a pretty decent movie. 7.5/10

Wordlife

I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell

I watch this movie like every week lol

straight_edge76

I have The Nightmare Before Chrismas on my iPod. I think I'm gonna watch it now lol

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Wolfman

Pretty good movie. The story was kinda predictable but was still enjoyable. Read somewhere online that Benico Del Toro was gonna play Moe in the Three Stooges adaption and all I was thinking while watching the movie was BDL was gonna smack Anthony Hopkins and he'll go "nuk-nuk-nuk-nuk" lol. BDL with the bowl haircut didn't help either lol.

But the movie was a solid B. The transformation is amazing.