Last Movie you Watched?

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

The Stepfather

Scaryyyyyyy fucking movie, watch it, its very tense!!

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Baby Boy

I love this movie to death... Everytime I watch it makes think about my future ahead of me and whatnot.

Klide

The Stepfather

Scaryyyyyyy fucking movie, watch it, its very tense!!

My Parents were just watching this yesterday. I watch back in forth with them, pretty intense movie.

Any ways just rewatched the Hangover again. Pretty much got all that stuff memorized again. :)

Wordlife

^hahaha Hangover = WIN!

And yeah I watched it last night, freaky ass movie!

Dylan Walsh (the Stepfather) is in my favorite TV show Nip/Tuck, and watching him play this role kinda freaked me out!!! LOL

Klide

^hahaha Hangover = WIN!

And yeah I watched it last night, freaky ass movie!

Dylan Walsh (the Stepfather) is in my favorite TV show Nip/Tuck, and watching him play this role kinda freaked me out!!! LOL

Ohh thats right no wonder he looked familiar lol.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
The Mummy: Tomb of The Dragon Emperor.

Horrible movie! Alex looks more like Brendan's brother than his son! They changed Evie instead of killing her off or having them divorce! Why are they in China?! Too many things wrong with that movie.

kingaviles

Reaction score
Notorious, last night on HBO.

Pretty disappointed, even though I didn't expect much.

Puff Daddy and 2Pac looked way too different, and even acted way too different, for me to believe it. Not to mention Lil' Cease looked like he was 15 years old. Lame movie.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I Am Legend

Can't ever remember the last time I cried watching a movie until watching this again.

MizMasta3000

I Am Sam. That will make anyone cry no matter how tough you think you are