Last Movie you Watched?

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Watched Law Abiding Citizen again last night. I had seen it in the theater already, but it's still an awesome movie. Gerard Butler FTW!

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Jet Li's Fearless, Enter The Dragon, Romeo Must Die, and WAR

I was digging martial-arts movies yesterday. LOL

kimball99

Reaction score
Last movie I've watched, well Army of Darkness lol. It scares me when I think about how much I watch the Evild Dead trilogy.

the408kid

Reaction score
The Last movie I saw was the Hangover. Funny as hell. Mike Tyson was good in that movie

MizMasta3000

^stfu

I just watched Law Abiding Citizen. I probably watched this 5 times. Such a great movie

Jaybsty

Reaction score
Last movie I watched was Gran Torino. Clint Eastwood did a good fucking job in it!

Crooked Moonsault

Reaction score
Just watched Final Destination, the latest one. Worst movie yet, im disappointed in it, damn 3D movie

Reaction score
^^^Yeh the 3D factor really made up for it, imo. My friend wasnt impressed by it, not seeing it in 3D either.

Whip It. Was surprisingly good, I must say. Ellen Page in a bikini ... hawt! Alia Shawkat in it ... hawt! :p

Crooked Moonsault

Reaction score
Was gonna rent that actually but ended up just renting the Final Fantasy movie... which is wicked to watch wasted. Going back on Final Destination, the whole concept of the movie was 3D, so that took a lot away from watching it in 2D, which hopefully makes sense lol. The first four were awesome, yet repetitive. Might watch the first one when I downlo... BUY.. it