Last Match Watched

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

*cough* Raw Main Event at BackLash *** but the winner gets no stars!!!

CT Styles

Booker T & Sting vs Robert Roode and James Storm - TNA iMPACT! ***

the dark knight

divas match frm backlash...just the entrance though. stretched my back then got up to see triple h winning the title :(

The Mac

Reaction score
Matt Hardy vs MVP - Backlash ***1/2 coz the ending was not good.

Qwake

^ the ending was awesome!!! Matt Hardy won

Chavo Vs Kane at backlash **1/2

Soulpower

MVP vs Matt Hardy-Backlash 08:***

It was a good match, but not as good as it could have been. I didn't like how the finish came out of nowhere. It felt a bit anti-climatic.

The Big Show vs The Great Khali-Backlash 08: -*****

Yes, negative 5 stars. Show was motivated and sold as well as he could, but he couldn't salvage a damn thing. Whoever thought that having Khali being on the offensive end throughout the match was a good idea should be shot.

Qwake

^ agreed.

6-Women tag match **1/4

it was average for a womens match but the fact that the Heel team won was awesome! they had a much better team

MC Rae

Reaction score
HHH vs Orton from this weeks RAW = **

Highly average wrestling, unique ending.

Beer Money Army

WWE World Tag Team Championship: WGTT Vs Kidman/Mysterio Smackdown 2003 **** great high flying, awesome wrestling action... Length about 13:10

Qwake

^ nice. who's WGTT?

Shelton Benjamen Vs Kofi Kingston from this weeks ECW **1/2