Last Match Watched

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Pretty simple concept. What was the last wrestling match you have watched?

LAX vs. Senshi and Rhino (Slammiversary 2007) - ***1/2

C4

Giant Singh vs. Jumi Punchiano (New Japan Pro Wrestling) on the internet of course!

John

oh god. a while back. i havent seen wrestling in about two weeks which is strange for me as i usually watch it every week. erm, edge vs. taker at WM. i havent seen wwe since. apart from the segments. i always watch the segments.

C4

oh god. a while back. i havent seen wrestling in about two weeks which is strange for me as i usually watch it every week. erm, edge vs. taker at WM. i havent seen wwe since. apart from the segments. i always watch the segments.

Go die you motherfucker.

PeepShow

No you haven't C4. You both suck. Get back on topic plz.

Chris Sabin vs. Jay Lethal (Slammiversary 2007) - ***3/4

C4

No you haven't C4. You both suck. Get back on topic plz.

Fuck the topic. And I did rape him, twice you didn't see the video yet?

I don't suck, his mom sucks my 12 inch penis.

Soulpower

Eddie Kingston vs Chris Hero (IWA-MS 10-29-07)- ****1/2

Just an incredbile match. If you know the long history between the two, it just makes it that much better. It might sound a bit cliched, but you can feel the hatred between both men.