Last Chance AssWads....Meet My Dick's Demands!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Yo-asses Chance at a Dance wit' tha Dick-Master 20

• Meet KenFan's Demands!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck KenFan! We don't need his cum 'round here!

• I love liar-liar...good movie...

• idk...

• Total voters

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Seriously....:evil:
I'm like....got a lot of Material and shit....most of them (hopefully) funny and shit....but I ain't gonna post it....til you gawdamn admins meet my dick's demands!!!!! :music_band:

Or I "WALK".....:Smilie:

and hell in a thread will remain as gay and shit as it is....

"cuz it just feels so empty without meeee..."-said a nickleback-mutha'-fucka by tha' name of Slim Shady...

seriously....

ok....

My Dick's Demands are for....

-Jas&Rell to confess their love fo-each other....

-People to Give Ma' Black ass some actual credit for' my cum...
-and to be freed from my imprisonment here....seriously....it sucks being anchared Down to one area of a forum....
its like that film "The Terminal"....where I'm like that Tim Hanks character and I'm stuck in tha' same spot and shit....ya-know...

seriously....

-and last request on my dick's demands....

NAME CHANGE!

a KenFan Name Change...

I want my new name to be....

"Gangsta-Pissy-Clown-Cum-Juicy Jake jizz-El Diablo-TacoLoco-Negro of Black Beards...ya-heard?!"

and if my dick's demands are not met by tommorrow at 4 pm central united states time....then My ass Goin' to Be' Gone For a Long-Long-longggggg TIME.....:scooter:

J

Bad new KenFan. You like last month when it comes to IWF. Santino has moved in and filled your spot. Sorry to be the one to break it to you.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
....sooo...uhh..

no more "bowing to my cow ni'ggers!"

?...

(reliant k's "MAD DEATH DICK ANNIAHLATER" tunes kick in)...

*leaves*

Nation

Santino is the man but KenFan is the best. Please meet his demands. KenFan can save Hell in a Thread!

Qwake

Santino is funny (I wonder who he is) but Kenfan is Kenfan!!! I say answer his demands or HIAT is officially fucked unless Rell or someone makes a special appearance or comeback! :g:

This Guy

Rell can't save HIAT, and neither can Kenfan... You can't save what is already dead.

And even if we were to meet Ken's demands....that username is way too long.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Because it's better than talking to you. Uh oh ... I mentioned El Joo. I must try to save this post:

Dylan :eek:

Wordlife

I vote for a stay for KenFan and I want everyone to meet his demands.... IWF needs a humorous guy like KenFan!!! :D