Lakers are TRASH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dademo

Reaction score
And LA is 3 games back of 8 with the Rockets also losing and same for the Love-less Wolves. Not to mention the Jazz and Blazers have tailed off each of the past three plus years after the break. The Griz are also trying to cut cost and ship out Gay to get below the tax because they don't think they will win, so why pay it.

Being atop your Divison means nothing, winning games and a series then the conference and the title does. You get tot the dance and play ball, which the Knicks have never did.

I mean lets just hypothetically say LA gets 8 and the Clippers get 1, are they really fucked by a first round series in Staples with no travel for 2 weeks? Hey if GSW stays 4/5 that means the second round location is a 1 hour red eye flight. See my point and why it can make you look well for lack a better word, stupid, to right them off when the teams ahead of them outside SA, LAC, GS, and OKC?

You are so ignorant, seriously. I'm talking about the present. What's going on RIGHT NOW!! Winning games, and a series, and the conference, then the title matters, right? Well do you have a time machine? The Knicks haven't done said things yet because we're not that far in the season. I'm talking about this season. Don't bring up the Lakers 16 championships and the Knicks 2, because those rings aren't affecting the team's play this season.

The Lakers are a garbage basketball team, with a coach who won't win anything, because he can't win anything, because his system doesn't work and will never work. Their play this season also just proves that Kobe Bryant is undoubtedly, 100%, the single most overrated player in NBA history. Replace Kobe with LeBron and this team is UNDEFEATED. But I'm being a hypocrite, so this Kobe talk is for another day.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
LeBron makes them underfeated when Nash hasn't played 20 games, Pau has missed 13, Blake the backup pg has missed most the season, and Hill out for the year sure!

Lets forget they are still in the playoff race. Lets forget that the season isn't even over. Oh and lets not forget that Woodson is using Dantonis system.

lakers will make the playoffs and win more games than the Knicks the year.

Notorious

Reaction score
You can't honestly believe the Lakers will end up with more wins than the Knicks.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Playoff. Playoff, not season

Notorious

Reaction score
The Lakers are a first round exit at best bro.

But if you still want to be a blind homer and have false hope, more power to you.

Dademo

Reaction score
LeBron makes them underfeated when Nash hasn't played 20 games, Pau has missed 13, Blake the backup pg has missed most the season, and Hill out for the year sure!

Lets forget they are still in the playoff race. Lets forget that the season isn't even over. Oh and lets not forget that Woodson is using Dantonis system.

lakers will make the playoffs and win more games than the Knicks the year.

-Doesn't matter. Put LeBron on that team with just Dwight Howard and they're the 1 seed in the West.

-Mike Woodson isn't using Mike D'Antoni's system, what a ridiculous statement to even make. Mike D's system is to run the PNR, if that doesn't work, kick out to shooters, all in under 12 seconds. Oh yeah, and that leads to NO ONE getting back on D and no defense is played in general under his system. Defense = Championships, this has been proven throughout NBA history. That's why it'll never work. First of all, the Knicks, although having regressed on defense since November, have a higher Defensive Efficiency rating than the Lakers, and it's clear watching them that they play better defense than the Lakers. Second, the Knicks don't chuck up threes as soon as they get down court. The Knicks often play with continuity on the offensive end and move the ball to find shooters. This means they'll run the PNR although not finding the roll man necesarilly to make this work. Just because they shoot a lot of threes, likewise with the Lakers doesn't mean he's using Mike's stupid system.

-No. This will not happen. There is a completely 0% chance that this will happen, and that's because it won't. I'm even flabbergasted that someone that calls themself a "fan" of ANY NBA team could say something so mindblowingly ludicrous as this. To quote the great film "Billy Madison", may god have mercy on your soul for typing such a statement.

But I'm finished in this thread. I've made my point, and mostly everyone with any sports intelligence agrees. Sorry for waisting most of your time too. I desperately NEEDED to set the precedent that the Lakers are < or = the contents in my toilet bowl after a night out eating chipotle.

Last edited:

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Dademo in this thread is like Kobe Bryant at a hotel in Colorado, He’s unstoppable!

Showtime

Reaction score
His point means nothing. Yeah we're having an awful year, our sixth awful year actually. How many awful years have the Knicks? Yeah, take the opportunity to take shots as it doesn't happen often. I'm sure we'll be back to laughing at the Knicks after the first round anyways.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
As a T-Wolves fan I can't really take too much shots, but in all honesty I was wrong about the Lakers. I mean put at it this way Laker fans. You guys have two future hall of famers, one of the rising stars in the NBA, and you are in it with the likes of a rebuilding Phoenix, and New Orleans team. An injured T-Wolves team, an old Mavericks team, A team that is leaving there city, and a team on the rise. While ahead of you are teams that shouldn't compete with you guys what so ever.

Lin, Harden, and Asik what? A Utah team who is most likely a first round exit? Come on be real do you guys really think you can still hang with the Spurs, or the Thunder? Hell haven't the Clippers out played you guys two times? Memphis, and Denver are much better overall. Hard for me to see if the Lakers can even make it a seven game series for most teams. Now you can call this me bashing, but all I am saying the season dosen't look good, and living in LA it is kind of sad to see more Clipper flags hanging from peoples doorsteps then Lakers.

Reactions: 1 person

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Hear that? LA's coming like I said they would near the break (won 12 out of 16) and only 3 games out of 6th. Why? They are healthy and have a rotation. Who would of thunk it?

dont be fooled, pop is tanking out the 1 spot purposely. His biggest fear is Kobe in a playoff series, always has been Tim and his kryptonite. And don't act like the spurs haven't botched up shit in the playoffs. There's beign swept by LA in 01, Kobe dominating them in 02, a Horry miss from being back for swept in 03, being back door swept in 04, getting 4-1 in 06, losing as 1 to 8, the Dragic debacle, and being back door swept last WCF with hca. They are very likely to be embarrassed if they draw LA.

tumblr_m85sp8DmnE1qzbh7d.gif

Last edited:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
If LA draws Spurs in the first round, god have mercy because Lakers are clearly nowhere near Spurs. Not to mention what would happen if they get OKC.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Yeah because the spurs haven't dropped the ball bad in flameout fashion since 07!

intigued by OKC, as la has only played 1 healthy game vs them this year, that being the last one. I think it makes the upcoming one interesting. And personally I believe Denver is the worst matchup because Nash can't be switched off on anyone. Hr can be placed on Martin or Green but he can't vs dever if you put Kobe on Lawson like game 7. They have only beat them without Nash playing because Meeks played with Kobe in the back court

Last edited:

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Kobe is going to have to pawn all his rings to pay for another year of Dwight Howard mediocrity once Spurs slap the shit out of you.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully the Lakers take a shit towards the end of the season.