ladyhotrod needs to calm down

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

No offence or anything, but why do you have to write up 9 paragraphs about how someone needs to commit suicide/die/get cancer or something like that. It seems that you hate everyone on this forum, actually, you might hate everything in the world.

I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just wondering why you have to hate on people so much.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
for this you my friend get rep

she made a thread about me on another forum idk if she did here

and at the end wish my whole family would die...she just a bitch and might be on her period

all the time...really whats up with you....

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
lol... who cares? it's just the internet, if u find her annoying just add her to your ignore list and that's all.everybody is free to waste their time in the way they like

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
No cause if you do that she will make a whole thread about you

so it don't work..trust me lol

Hometown Kid

yeah chessarmy, she really does go overboard sometimes...she sure does talk about dildoes a lot too...although she's usually is pretty cool outside of HIAT or The dumbass zone as I call it...plus there are a lot of guys who decide to go lunatic in the real threads...I don't think she means any harm though...but to quote chessarmy..."can't we all just get along!?"

LadyHotrod

No offence or anything, but why do you have to write up 9 paragraphs about how someone needs to commit suicide/die/get cancer or something like that. It seems that you hate everyone on this forum, actually, you might hate everything in the world.

I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just wondering why you have to hate on people so much.

LOL! Wow, it's the internet. When I type an ownage to someone, I am not red in the face. My blood pressure doesn't go up and I don't get hurt by what pepole say back to me. When you grow up, you'll hopefully realize that the internet means shit.

When you're a smurf named Bling who thinks he's hot stuff when he's infact and ugly pizza faced bitch who likes to lick bloody tampons, it's only natural that most people would hate on you.

The kid needs to go outside. He whines about me making a thread about him yet he trolls me in EVERY forum I go to. I don't talk to him yet he always feels the need to quote me and start shit so yeah, nice trying to act innocent you jailbait pile of shit. I couldn't care less who hated me on the internet. Boo fucking hoo.

This is a FLAME FORUM. This is what happens in this section. If it hurts your feelings, don't click on this section of the board.

Go join your family behind bars and enjoy your ass fucking.

chessarmy

^ exactly my point, I was asking a fucking question you didn't need to be an ass about it.

LadyHotrod

^ exactly my point, I was asking a fucking question you didn't need to be an ass about it.

The only one who's an ass is the one who made this thread because he takes the internet seriously.

Hey, that was you!

You wanted to start something. If you didn't, you would have sent me a PM asking. Outside of this part of the forum, I don't act like this. If you talk to me personally, I'm actually a very nice person. I'm only a bitch to people who ask for it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The only one who's an ass is the one who made this thread because he takes the internet seriously.

Hey, that was you!

You wanted to start something. If you didn't, you would have sent me a PM asking. Outside of this part of the forum, I don't act like this. If you talk to me personally, I'm actually a very nice person. I'm only a bitch to people who ask for it.

Nah he he would have PM'ed you would have went on and on about it like a bitch...trust me don't PM it makes her mad and shit and she tells you to leave her alone....

and hell you made a thread about me before you your ass can't talk...

LadyHotrod

Nah he he would have PM'ed you would have went on and on about it like a bitch...trust me don't PM it makes her mad and shit and she tells you to leave her alone....

and hell you made a thread about me before you your ass can't talk...

Actually, I would only bitch to you because you troll me in every forum starting shit, even when I don't even talk to you so go away, hick.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Actually, I would only bitch to you because you troll me in every forum starting shit, even when I don't even talk to you so go away, hick.

What am I a hick or a wigger...you can't make up your mind cause I guess you don't have a mind do you....your a stupid bitch who likes to flame people online cause if you said this shit to someone on the street or anything you would get your ass kicked or killed..

chessarmy

Hey, that was you!

So because I asked you why you write up 80 paragraphs about how someone should commit suicide, I take the internet seriously?

LadyHotrod

^ Yes because it's just words on a screen. You think I am not calm when I am actually 100% calm every single time I type. Now, I actually will give you the benefit of the doubt. I really do think you are smarter than you are displaying and quite possibly a good member.

What am I a hick or a wigger...you can't make up your mind cause I guess you don't have a mind do you....your a stupid bitch who likes to flame people online cause if you said this shit to someone on the street or anything you would get your ass kicked or killed..

Son, you have no idea who you are dealing with. Example #1. 6 black chicks stared at me, looking me up and down like jealous bitches do. I said WHAT and they threw out LIKE WHAT! I stopped walking and told them to come right the fuck on. They didn't stop. They kept walking away. I called to them again COME ON and they kept walking.

I don't care what people say to me. I happily them off. Believe it or not, I can fight. I don't go out looking for fight but I'm more than ready for it if it presents itself.

Don't assume that because I'm a girl I can't fight. I sincerely wish you lived near me so I could clean the pavement with your face. These aren't tough words, this is truth. Many have witnessed and I would certainly invite them to lay down bets on me knocking all your baby teeth out.

LIKE LOL U R A STOOPID BITCH. What is this, grade 4 Think of better insults than that. Perhaps ones that might actually offend me.

All you do is try to start shit everywhere I post. Just go away. You can't flame. You're too easy.

As for chessarmy, if you actually spoke to me, you would see how I am. This is me but only towards idiots like Bling who can't get a life and go online just to say LET'S BE FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU FLAMED MY ASS and then the next second they log into another forum and start bashing me to start bullshit.

chessarmy

^ Yes because it's just words on a screen. You think I am not calm when I am actually 100% calm every single time I type. Now, I actually will give you the benefit of the doubt. I really do think you are smarter than you are displaying and quite possibly a good member.

Alright. Well...that pretty much cleared everything up.