Ladyhotrod is a whore...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
LMAO WTF Kenfan

thats kinda funny I guess

The_Model

Reaction score
dawg I ain't crying I just tried to tell her something and she like your just mad cause I red repped you and I didn't know at the time she red repped me...and I was like WTF and stuff you know...

I mean you don't seem bad and I know your trying to help me but really if people don't like who I am then so be it I'm not changing for people I'll never meet...I am who I am and thats well an asshole who will not shut up..

Look man, I don't care what beef you people have. It's just a bit of a contradiction when someone doesn't like to be made fun of yet they post obvious posts that will encourage it. How do I know shit bothers you so much? You carry it on in other threads. You follow people and make comments just because they are "against you". They don't een have to attack you and you still go ahead and say things.

Seriously, just stop it. There is life off of the internet and if what people say to you is bullshit and not true, why do you even let it bother you? You made a thread about her that was pretty disrespectful and I'll bet you thought she would be offended but it didn't bother her. That's how people should be. It doesn't matter that she is my wife, it's just the fact that her attitude shows that the internet isn't important. You always make remarks that prove how much the internet means to you. You can deny it all you want. It clearly shows the internet bugs you.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
if it did don't you think I would have done something like killed myself by now or something

really idc I laugh at most the shit said about me.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
any side u wanna be on lol

if thought u told me u was on mine idc lol

KenFan4life

Reaction score
well fuck it...

every ni'(whoa....CLOSE ONE!)

I mean...every "MAN" for himself!

fuck you! fuck you! fuck you!....yo ass is tight...but fuck you aswell!..and fuck you! fuck yo-geed!..fuck you!

etc.

The_Model

Reaction score
if it did don't you think I would have done something like killed myself by now or something

really idc I laugh at most the shit said about me.

Just because you don't kill yourself doesn't mean you don't care.

You deny yet but it's very clear you care. I've seen a couple of posts where people called you a fag and you went into a text frenzy trying to defend why you aren't a fag. Really, if you don't care, a response isn't needed.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

KenFan4life

Reaction score
shit..how do I "Un"suscribe to a thread?

its like...I' be macking and jizzing like a Normal-G...

but this gayass thing ka-keeps on popping up like a penis'shot!

ka-ha!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I think the main mistake your making here Model is that your doing the Blaze Effect, and fighting a battle you can't possibly win. Trying to convince Blaze that the he cares about the internet is like trying to convince Famous that he is white. You can have all the logic and proof in the world, but at the end of the day it isn't going to make a bit of difference. You can look down upon him for it if you like, but if the fact that you've spent almost a whole page arguing with him over it is showing the fact that you care about this as well, so i'm not sure what kind of victory you may be trying to seek by forcing him to admit that he cares, because it hasn't been established that this is a good thing or a bad thing.

The_Model

Reaction score
I'm not arguing with him, I'm just trying to understand why someone could care so much if someone doesn't like them over the internet.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well i can't answer for Blaze but i can answer for myself that question.

For the most part, if somebody doesn't like me its their business, and they are free to do that. But i believe there is good in everybody, and even if they are just people i will never meet on the internet, they are still people. I do my best to be friends with them, even if its just E-Friends. Because i know i can't just go around telling people to go kill themselves and stuff. It's not polite, and it offends me when people do it (hence my thread sorta kinda not really calling out Lady Hot Rod). Because just to state it again, i believe that i should still treat people the way i would treat them in real life. If i don't curse 24/7 and act black in real life, i'm not going to do that on the internet. I treat everyone the same whether i can see their face or not. So when i see people flaming each other and then saying its just for the lolz and that nobody should care, it bothers me. Because people can care. And its not because they are stupid, ignorant or whatever, its because some people think for the most part like i do, and that if someone is flaming you on the internet, they probably dislike you as a person too, and i do everything i can to rectify that hatred if i can.

The_Model

Reaction score
I'm not much on a forum buff so I am new to this and never knew that people could care so much. I think that is basically why I questioned him so much. I just don't get why it matters.

I get the concept of the flame area you have here. Anything said here shouldn't be taken personally or even half seriously. It's basically a spam area, if you think about it. People just piss around.

I know this guy talks to her on facebook so he knows how she is. His attitude is very different here. It's basically ramblings about how mean she is, etc. yet he goes on about how nice she is on facebook. He should know that this is all fun and games and nothing to get anal about. People mess around here because they have the ability to. It's entertaining but still shouldn't be serious. It's not like she goes around the entire forum and flames him to death, you kow what I mean? That would be a different story.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah she is differnt which is why I know I can go to her for advice on certain things..hits why I don't hate her or get mad at what she says..just thinks the way she handles things is stupid..