Ladyhotrod is a whore...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Don't take this personally Blaze but, you were kinda dick riding LHR pretty hard. Which is a good reason for why she made the thread about you.

Examples are the “Meâ€￾ thread

The “RTM Reduxâ€￾

The Australian's thread.

She even once told you to stop, being a kiss ass, yet it seemed as you continued.

Again don't take this personal, if you flame me I most likely won't respond.

No she is saying I am riding Mat and Kirsty(hmm she is a girl.....) dick...but all I did was say there two people when she kept saying there one and would not drop it so I did how she told me and to drop it and let it die.....and she thinks I am riding there dick by saying that...but w/e..

Beer

i think eyebrow2007 is Ladyhotrod's dic.. cuntrider because he follows her around and agrees with her.

First off, Cuntrider, you blueberry. How the fuck can i ride a cunt. :wink_4: Very Cunfused.

Secondly, I have agreed with her in two threads. And both were todo with Blaze. Ever thought that i find Blaze a total douche and that is why i agreed with her in, once again, 2 threads.

Look Lucky, your name is not giving you any luck because as of rightnow you are going down on my one of many "Tries to be contreversiol" books because there really was no need to say any of that.

You Fail. :1:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
and you also know if you disagreed she would have flamed you 2..

Beer

Shut up Blaze. Of course she would of flamed me but once again the only reason i agreed with her was because you are a douche who finds one thing bad about some one and then holds them against them coz he can't find anything else he can say about them. I do not mind if she flames me really. I infact think less of her for feeling so strongly about the most worthless subject in the eternity of the Flame Chamber. So Blaze, basically what i am tring to say is that i agree with her on the fact that you are bag of feces.

BLAZE THE BAG OF FECES!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah you can say that but we know I'm telling the truth

I mean LHR does the same thing

she always talked about Mat and Kirsty being one person right...yet she tells me to STFU about Famou$ within 2 days or so...and her shit with them happened weeks ago...so she is the one who can't get new shit...

but fine hate me idc..

but you see when I disagreed with her...how she flames me...

also anyone who agrees with me she would call a dickrider but anyone who agress with her is just smart...she what I mean she is stupid...

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I think when you were calling her out in the Australians Thread, you started off nicely, you were making a good case for her to drop it because it wasn't that big of a deal, but you went about it the wrong way when you were adding in your little insults like telling her to shut the fuck up and saying she was a fucking idiot. If you could of kept your cool you would of had alot more sympathy from other members who may have agreed with your point.

I have the same problem with constructive criticism, i tend to rant all day about the problems of the show, and say so in such a way that isn't really helpful. So although the problem i am pointing out is valid (like yours is), the way i go about solving it ends up ruining my cause (like you did).

So the most i can say at this point is to just let LHR continue to argue with Matt and Kirsty, if neither of those three can resolve their differences peacefully then so be it, but you've got yourself caught in the crossfire and you honestly don't deserve the treatment your getting, so just relax, take a chill pill, and let these guys talk all they want. The argument is no longer yours to fight.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
so that lady'rod chick is ganging up on blaze again?

didn't this kind've get played out a long ass time ago...
or something?

I dunno...

either that or "Deju-voo" and shit..

blaze and hotrod are probably a couple or some online dating shit ...who knows...all I know is that a bunch of bitchass pussys suck up to ladyhotrod, gang up on that bitch blaze and blah-blah-blah..

its pretty damn boring at this point...

fucking drop it and shit..ya-heard?!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I think when you were calling her out in the Australians Thread, you started off nicely, you were making a good case for her to drop it because it wasn't that big of a deal, but you went about it the wrong way when you were adding in your little insults like telling her to shut the fuck up and saying she was a fucking idiot. If you could of kept your cool you would of had alot more sympathy from other members who may have agreed with your point.

I have the same problem with constructive criticism, i tend to rant all day about the problems of the show, and say so in such a way that isn't really helpful. So although the problem i am pointing out is valid (like yours is), the way i go about solving it ends up ruining my cause (like you did).

So the most i can say at this point is to just let LHR continue to argue with Matt and Kirsty, if neither of those three can resolve their differences peacefully then so be it, but you've got yourself caught in the crossfire and you honestly don't deserve the treatment your getting, so just relax, take a chill pill, and let these guys talk all they want. The argument is no longer yours to fight.

for saying I don't deserve this your probably get called a dick rider lol....

But anyone can agree with her and that shits ok you know what I mean

so that lady'rod chick is ganging up on blaze again?

didn't this kind've get played out a long ass time ago...
or something?

I dunno...

either that or "Deju-voo" and shit..

blaze and hotrod are probably a couple or some online dating shit ...who knows...all I know is that a bunch of bitchass pussys suck up to ladyhotrod, gang up on that bitch blaze and blah-blah-blah..

its pretty damn boring at this point...

fucking drop it and shit..ya-heard?!

LMAO

Yeah it was old...this shits like the feud that won't die

you know like HHH/HBK(its dead right now but will come back)

Undetaker/Kane(same as above)

JBL/Cena

you know the ones that been over done lol.

The_Model

Reaction score
for saying I don't deserve this your probably get called a dick rider lol....

But anyone can agree with her and that shits ok you know what I mean

LMAO

Yeah it was old...this shits like the feud that won't die

you know like HHH/HBK(its dead right now but will come back)

Undetaker/Kane(same as above)

JBL/Cena

you know the ones that been over done lol.

Actually kiddo, it's your own fault because you just couldn't let things go. You don't have to stand up for people. I'm pretty sure they could have done it themselves. Sorry but it made you look like an idiot trying to be the one to speak for them. Then, you started with the insults. You dug your own grave.

I'm not a flamer so you wont get any from me (most likely, anyways) but I've been here for about 48 hours, read a few of your posts and can see why people hate you. You really need to let things go and stay out of things that don't involve you.

I noticed that whenever someone says something about you, you feel the need to type up a huge explaination for it. You then say you don't care about the internet but the fact is, you do. If you didn't, you wouldn't need to type up a 5 paragraph explaination as to why you aren't gay everytime someone says you are.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Like I said tell ya wife the same shit

She told me to drop shit with Famou$ but that does not involve her now does it.....no say she needs to learn that also..

The_Model

Reaction score
I don't tell my wife anything and don't you dare even suggest that I do so. I don't fight her battles but I will post my thoughts when someone takes the internet seriously.

You carry things on just as bad. If you stop responding, I'm sure she will, too. Get it through your thick skull.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah Yeah w/e

So your saying its ok for her to tell me to STFU about stuff that has nothing to do with her....but I can't...hmmm sounds stupid to me...and really why are you in on this I mean IDC if she is your wife this does not have anything to do with you so get out and leave it to me and her...

The_Model

Reaction score
I never said anything about it being okay for her, I said I don't fight her battles for her. I am also not even flaming you yet I can see your shitty attitude coming out now.

I'm giving you advice because you really do come across as a crybaby. You seem to have an issue everytime someone says something about you and you seem to want to be liked yet you can't resist typing up something that will just get people to make fun of you. If you just leave things alone and stop responding to them, they wont bother you.

If you decide to continue typing things up to bait people to make fun of you, stop crying about it, man.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
dawg I ain't crying I just tried to tell her something and she like your just mad cause I red repped you and I didn't know at the time she red repped me...and I was like WTF and stuff you know...

I mean you don't seem bad and I know your trying to help me but really if people don't like who I am then so be it I'm not changing for people I'll never meet...I am who I am and thats well an asshole who will not shut up..

KenFan4life

Reaction score
whoa..thats her husbend?!

"DAMN!"

this some jerry springer shit...

gosh...wonder what this dude will do when he sees all those "Sex Messages" that peepshow,durk turkey, and kaedon have been sending to her...

ohh-snap...

what next?

*blaze's blow up doll girl friend registers and signs into this forum*