lady lame rod!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
hey man thank man . were tight peep . its just she pises me offf!!!!!!!!!!

It's an internet forum... You're taking the internet almost as serious as MonkeyStyle. You started it with that abusive PM to Hotrod which I might add, You can get banned for.

the408kid

Reaction score
Yeah making me look stupid to prove your sorry worth FAIL LADY FAIL

Under-Taker

Reaction score
the408kid, stop being mean. you are not very nice and you are huting ppls feelins. if u do not stop, i will report u.

Reaction score
the408kid, stop being mean. you are not very nice and you are huting ppls feelins. if u do not stop, i will report u.

You're going to be banned to for being an alt account, Stupid Fuck. Not bugger off you lame twats.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Yeah making me look stupid to prove your sorry worth FAIL LADY FAIL

I actually just proved that I simply told you that you should look first to see if the topic was already made and then you got cocky, thus, starting it.

LOLLOLLLLL YOU FAIL.

the408kid

Reaction score
I actually just proved that I simply told you that you should look first to see if the topic was already made and then you got cocky, thus, starting it.

LOLLOLLLLL YOU FAIL.
No you FAIL, the way you said it was to make the person look dumb and yourself smart, so I of course went at you for doing so, in my eyes you will always FAIL. LOL

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
No you FAIL, the way you said it was to make the person look dumb and yourself smart, so I of course went at you for doing so, in my eyes you will always FAIL. LOL

lmao, what? No, the point of telling someone to do a search before posting the same thing is to simply guide them in the right direction you stupid cunt. If I didn't tell you, someone else would have said the same thing. You also said that you were 'in a bad mood' and that is why you acted like a dick. Now it's because I said it like I was trying to sound smart?

Just die.

Kizza

Reaction score
You're going to be banned to for being an alt account, Stupid Fuck. Not bugger off you lame twats.

What proof do you have that she was an alt account? Not saying I don't agree, but nice conclusion jumping dick.

the408kid

Reaction score
"mao, what? No, the point of telling someone to do a search before posting the same thing is to simply guide them in the right direction you stupid cunt. If I didn't tell you, someone else would have said the same thing."
But they would have probably said it differently, see the thing is LHR you have to change your way of thinking, you come across as a bitch, maybe if you would stop people like myself would respect you more. But unfortunately you can't stop cause your supposedly this "Queen of Flames" OMG I SHOULD BE SO SCARED. No sorry doesn't work that way with me.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
But they would have probably said it differently, see the thing is LHR you have to change your way of thinking, you come across as a bitch, maybe if you would stop people like myself would respect you more. But unfortunately you can't stop cause your supposedly this "Queen of Flames" OMG I SHOULD BE SO SCARED. No sorry doesn't work that way with me.

Um, no? I don't see what you find so 'insulting' about what I said. Must be because you are a pussy. You just didn't like being told that you fucked up so you got offended.

Also, lol @ the queen of flames. I never once said I was you cow.