lady lame rod!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
Um, no? I don't see what you find so 'insulting' about what I said. Must be because you are a pussy. You just didn't like being told that you fucked up so you got offended.

Also, lol @ the queen of flames. I never once said I was you cow.
No you dont know how to say things right and I called you on it.
The reason why I was in a bad mood that night was because of your posts back to me trying to put me down and I admit you were very close to getting rid of me a couple of times, but you didn't finish the job and I'm still here typing away and I know that bugs you LOLOLOLOLOL

And "The Queen of Flames" thing. Thank TJ!

Kizza

Reaction score
GO SIT UPON YOUR THRONE QUEEN OF FLAMES~!~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

the408kid

Reaction score
Hey I just think I started a new title for LHR, she should thank me and TJ!

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
No you dont know how to say things right and I called you on it.
The reason why I was in a bad mood that night was because of your posts back to me trying to put me down and I admit you were very close to getting rid of me a couple of times, but you didn't finish the job and I'm still here typing away and I know that bugs you LOLOLOLOLOL

And "The Queen of Flames" thing. Thank TJ!

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum...ad.php?t=39107

Try looking next time....this thread was right on the first page, even right below your thread.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH U R BEIN A MEANIE HOTROD.

Actually, no, unlike yourself, the internet does not bother me. You being here = more chances to make you look stupid and get private messages complaining about red reps.

the408kid

Reaction score

Actually, no, unlike yourself, the internet does not bother me. You being here = more chances to make you look stupid and get private messages complaining about red reps.
actually I haven't sent you a pm in a while, oh wait do you miss my pm's hmm. First of all I was new at the time and the website was hard for me to distinguish where things were, oh yeah that's right when you came on here you knew everything about this website huh, i bow to the "Queen of Flames" NOT!

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
actually I haven't sent you a pm in a while, oh wait do you miss my pm's hmm. First of all I was new at the time and the website was hard for me to distinguish where things were, oh yeah that's right when you came on here you knew everything about this website huh, i bow to the "Queen of Flames" NOT!

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

Wipe away your tears.

the408kid

Reaction score
baby_crying_closeup.jpg

Wipe away your tears.
Tend to your children LHR, or I'll report you to child services in your area. Good God now we find out your a deadbeat mother. Should be ashamed of yourself LMAO!

Kizza

Reaction score
Well maybe you should stop posting then, cos it was directed at you.

the408kid

Reaction score

And as far as me looking stupid, FAIL!
LadyHotRod=:poster_ban: