lady lame rod!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DXandCENA4LIFE

Reaction score
hey lame rod . i red the ruls bitch nd no your gunna get a betin . cmon!!!

seX-Power

Reaction score
I already like this guy more than Lucas.

DXandCENA4LIFE

Reaction score
y are al your heds to stupid to no i am beter than you!!!!!! haha . sex pwer has a gay nam .

Reaction score
y are al your heds to stupid to no i am beter than you!!!!!! haha . sex pwer has a gay nam .

Considering your name has Cena4Life in it, Sex-Power's name is not homosexual in anyway.

Honestly, Don't type in text language.

the408kid

Reaction score
hey lame rod . i red the ruls bitch nd no your gunna get a betin . cmon!!!
Alright bro I feel your pain I really do. LHR should've been banned from here a long time ago no doubt, she started this shit between you and her just like she did with me, BUT if I were you I would just let it go, cool off and post in some of the wrestling forums and you might get some good responses depending on your opinion.
One thing about her I noticed is that she'll push you and push you to the brink BUT she's not a good finisher. She knocked me down plenty off times on here but then I started posting more in the wrestling forums and found that there are some cool people on here and my rep went up. Now if she continues red repping you then call her on it. Good luck man and dont worry about your rep to much anyway, it doesn't mean that much.

DXandCENA4LIFE

Reaction score
al you fags thik your col with your LOL and LMAO and name caling and bulling

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Alright bro I feel your pain I really do. LHR should've been banned from here a long time ago no doubt, she started this shit between you and her just like she did with me, BUT if I were you I would just let it go, cool off and post in some of the wrestling forums and you might get some good responses depending on your opinion.
One thing about her I noticed is that she'll push you and push you to the brink BUT she's not a good finisher. She knocked me down plenty off times on here but then I started posting more in the wrestling forums and found that there are some cool people on here and my rep went up. Now if she continues red repping you then call her on it. Good luck man and dont worry about your rep to much anyway, it doesn't mean that much.

lol smurf, if I recall correctly, YOU were the one who started it. Don't make me have to dig up the thread to prove it again.

People can't get banned for flaming in HIAT you dumb fuck.

The only reason you ever got green is because MS knew I didn't like you so he thought green repping you would make me mad. Awww, too bad that bitch is banned now.

DXandCENA4LIFE

Reaction score

hey man thank man . were tight peep . its just she pises me offf!!!!!!!!!!

the408kid

Reaction score
lol smurf, if I recall correctly, YOU were the one who started it. Don't make me have to dig up the thread to prove it again.

People can't get banned for flaming in HIAT you dumb fuck.

The only reason you ever got green is because MS knew I didn't like you so he thought green repping you would make me mad. Awww, too bad that bitch is banned now.
go ahead and dig that proves you started it