Lack of Moderators?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

^ Me? I didn't kiss no ass on that forum. They made me Mod. And I never asked for it.
Really if i can recall you begged to be a mod on 5* then when it crashed you
Said to the Admins make me mod or else & i got tons of back up on that statement.

monkeystyle
Nobody had to say sorry.
Really that's not what i read when i was in there BTW why the fuck was i in there i havnt been here in ages? i log in & i'm put in this stupid ass prison thread or whatever as soon as i said sorry i was let out so was BMA & others

LKP

Matt its nice to see you back dude putting people in their places baby woo hoo.

Dre

Reaction score
^ :laugh: That was not me who said that. WTF is you smoking? I would love to see where you getting this information from.

Mr. Mat

^i Have my sources & there pretty high up on 5* you might as well say i know some people that know some other people

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I think creating 100 pointless threads in a row, asking how good of a member you're are (every day) stealing VIP stuff to put it there, stealing more stuff (that being) IWF members on MSN, and pretty much kissing Randalls ass, is kissing ass in general. We all knew what you wanted.

But yeah, that's over now.. let's move on.

Mr. Mat

I think creating 100 pointless threads in a row, asking how good of a member you're are (every day) stealing VIP stuff to put it there, stealing more stuff (that being) IWF members on MSN, and pretty much kissing Randalls ass, is kissing ass in general. We all knew what you wanted.

But yeah, that's over now.. let's move on.

Thank you Dylan! As you said lets move on

Nation

Not possible. I remember working hard as hell to “restoreâ€￾ the gaming section. I made a shitload of threads. I advertised them.

Its quite simple. Not enough people on IWF care about gaming. Thats why the section is shit.

We use to have the section really active and it could happen again. But neither of us will become mods so fuck it.

MJ807

Reaction score
Until I'm made Admin IWF will be in a dark age and in order to move into the age of enlightment I must be made Administrator.

JMay187

Reaction score
I never stepped in the BTB Thread. I used to run the BTB Thread. I was the original MOD. So how about you shut your damn mouth if you don't know the facts.

This Guy

geeze, enough already. Stop your complaining. It is what it is right now.

Kizza

Lol, mods. Why the hell does it matter? So your name is a different colour? So you can close threads? Big fucking whoop, seriously. Just post and stuff, being a mod doesn't make you any better then what you already are.

Hometown Kid

Lol, mods. Why the hell does it matter? So your name is a different colour? So you can close threads? Big fucking whoop, seriously. Just post and stuff, being a mod doesn't make you any better then what you already are.

:y:

This man just became a living legend in my eyes.