Lack of Moderators?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Why? The BTB Section lacks of one, as does the initial wrestling sections (TNA, WWE, WWE PPV's, & Indie stuff I think?), and the General Discussion?

Not the best example, but the last time the BTB Section was left unmodded, or at least before someone told XBA about his absense, everyone was spamming, and stuff. I was almost positive BKB was the perfect fill in, but uhm what is next for the section? Not just the BTB section, but also the wrestling sections. Just bringing this up to the head hancho's.

PeepShow

BKB is the BTB mod, he's just not labeled as such atm because he's being "punished" It's pretty fucking stupid, but oh well.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
He's being punished so they make his name blue? But, he still has all his powers, and what not?

Sorry administration, but thats really stupid.

PeepShow

All the Aussies were put into their own section and his powers were taking away from him for a bit. I guess he still hasn't apologized for being an Aussie, so he's still punished.

It's not that big of a deal anyways.

MikeRaw

No, there isn't a lack of mods.
BKB will be the btb mod whenever he's allowed back (when the fuck is that happening, btw?)
But other than that, the other modless sections don't need an individual mod. The guys who were promoted to supermods can cover those sections like they did before, but don't have to be assigned to JUST that section.

Moonlight Drive

This should be stickied, there's been 4 or 5 threads asking this already.

seX-Power

^ Considering you never step foot in the section and there are plenty of candidates that would be ahead of you, I think BKB as mod is fine for the time being.

Beer Money Army

we don't need anymore mods, we Have enough of them.

i'm just saying..

Nation

All we need is for me to be the mod of the media entertainment center.

MikeRaw

Why would we need that?
I don't get why people can't see the admins said they're trying to cut down on mods, not add on. There's only a few actual mods, like myself and XBA, and I think the supermods can handle the "un-modded" sections, just like they were before when they were mods.

Dre

Reaction score
I think it's because some members on this forum would like to feel important and be recognize. So they see being apart of the IWF Staff is the only way.