Lacey Evans deletes social media post about autism conspiracy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
If you wanna go looking for things to be offended by like Sky does then feel free :draper2

Now we're back to the root cause of this lol

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That's factual, I doubt you'd stand up for her if someone said she'd should be fired for it in real life
i wouldnt be around anybody that would know who she is in real life tbf

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I mean I personally wouldn’t share a video if I didn’t believe what it was saying, unless I shared it to laugh at it. Which she clearly wasn’t doing. By blaming those foods, you’re having to say it’s the fault of the people who fed them that food. Because the kids can’t just get those foods themselves.
Isn’t it more attacking the companies that make the food :lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean I personally wouldn’t share a video if I didn’t believe what it was saying, unless I shared it to laugh at it. Which she clearly wasn’t doing. By blaming those foods, you’re having to say it’s the fault of the people who fed them that food. Because the kids can’t just get those foods themselves.
No, but you might share it to spread the message that "hey this stuff is bad, dont let your kids have it any more" rather than being "hey you are a piece of shit and are giving your kids autism because your ass is too lazy to cook"

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Isn’t it more attacking the companies that make the food :lol
It would be blaming them some yeah. But at the same time, it’s the parents who buy it, and feed it to their kids. It basically breaks down to “your kid has this, because of the food you fed them.”

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It would be blaming them some yeah. But at the same time, it’s the parents who buy it, and feed it to their kids. It basically breaks down to “your kid has this, because of the food you fed them.”

Probably not worth it, they either can't or are intentionally not getting how they correlate lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
No, but you might share it to spread the message that "hey this stuff is bad, dont let your kids have it any more" rather than being "hey you are a piece of shit and are giving your kids autism because your ass is too lazy to cook"
Then why couldn’t she come out and say “I don’t think the food is giving kids these conditions the video is saying they do, I just think the food is bad.”

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
regardless the message is false and proclaiming to hide behind good intentions while refusing to listen to science, choose to listen to quck youtube science, then post a message that says, and i quote " autism and add didn't exist when i was younger hmm" while that is also demonstrably false because SHES YOUNGER THAN ME ...you lose all benefit of the doubt with most sensible people. it's really not that hard to understand but we know, some ppl just gotta stand up tyo all the big mean lefties on twitter overeacting about everything

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Probably not worth it, they either can't or are intentionally not getting how they correlate lol
No, I already said that this can be the outcome if thats what you choose to read in it. I think to make the jump to "she says processed foods is bad" to "hey wait this bitch is saying i gave my kids autism cos i bought the processed foods!" is honestly just ridiculous lol. Yes you can choose to view it that way if you want, but I'd think that comes from a place of insecurity rather than anything else and I certainly dont see anything from her that suggests this was her message..

Reactions: Deezy

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I need someway to stay awake as king I can to fix my sleep :hmm:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
No, I already said that this can be the outcome if thats what you choose to read in it. I think to make the jump to "she says processed foods is bad" to "hey wait this bitch is saying i gave my kids autism cos i bought the processed foods!" is honestly just ridiculous lol. Yes you can choose to view it that way if you want, but I'd think that comes from a place of insecurity rather than anything else and I certainly dont see anything from her that suggests this was her message..

Well I don't have autism or ADHD or a kid with it so I'm not sure what I'd be insecure about in the situation lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Then why couldn’t she come out and say “I don’t think the food is giving kids these conditions the video is saying they do, I just think the food is bad.”
No Im not trying to say she's not an idiot. I think she does believe it, I just dont think shes sharing it to BLAME the parents. I think shes sharing it to try and stop them from giving their kids processed foods any more, because she believes it gives them autism lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The video she shared blamed those foods for what causes autism. The video tried saying none of that stuff existed before processed foods.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well I don't have autism or ADHD or a kid with it so I'm not sure what I'd be insecure about in the situation lmao
no you just decided to pick a fight because you dont want sky getting upset at me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The video she shared blamed those foods for what causes autism. The video tried saying none of that stuff existed before processed foods.
I get that. I dont think you understand what Im trying to say lol