• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacey Evans deletes social media post about autism conspiracy

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'll retract the dense statement if you actually think sharing that stuff without explicitly saying it blames parents isn't malicious tho, I just didn't think you were actually that dumb tho

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
d31c0fa4cb429056d5069143436ef3f6.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I'll retract the dense statement if you actually think sharing that stuff without explicitly saying it blames parents isn't malicious tho, I just didn't think you were actually that dumb tho
so you are not calling him dense, but dumb. Can I ask what the fundamental difference is?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Like I said Im judging from what I perceive to be her actual intention, which seems to me to be warning people of the dangers of processed foods lol. Which is also what she was saying in defence of herself. You can disagree if you want sure. Judging people's intentions isn't really an exact science and doesn't make someone dumb for interpreting things differently. As a mafia player you'd think you'd understand that a little better lol...

Deezy

DZ PZ
OP never included any video for anyone to say it's not a viable video that made sense to people or not.

So................

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Of course you can always just admit you watched the video and are privvy to more context than me :bosque

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
The video she shared says that processed foods causes ADD, ADHD, and Autism. So, in that regard you would be blaming whoever gives kids said foods. So yes, she blamed the parents.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Like I said Im judging from what I perceive to be her actual intention, which seems to me to be warning people of the dangers of processed foods lol. Which is also what she was saying in defence of herself. You can disagree if you want sure. Judging people's intentions isn't really an exact science and doesn't make someone dumb for interpreting things differently. As a mafia player you'd think you'd understand that a little better lol...

I only play once a year