Kurt Angle Rips HBK, HHH, and Vince (What a Surprise)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
Kurt Angle is only making headlines now because he is bashing WWE. He just can't get over the fact WWE replaced him and left him out.

Point is that he got his best matches out of HBK, HHH is more succesful and WWE is the dominent company. Vince McMahon can't give two squirts of shit about TNA. Kurt is clearly in his own little world, he thinks TNA is a serious competitor when they are not even in the 2.0 range in the ratings and...come to think of it they have never surpassed 1.4!

(Quick note: Kurts last decent match was Bound for Glory...how logn ago was that?)

The Rated R CMStar

To me Kurt is just doing what he thinks actually happen, he is just bitter. For some reason he thinks that being send to ECW was HHH's fault, and that HBK is a sissy because hey, even though it wasn't him, it was Vince, someone complained because you worked stiff on a fake sport.

I am just laughing, you are calling the guy that wrestled an entire Elimination Chamber barely breathing thanks to a both from Van Dam. The guy that connected a Pedigree on a table even with his quad tear out. And how about HBK, the man with so much passion for the business that came back after TWO career ending injuries

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol is kurt jealous of the wwe or what?

Techniq

Reaction score
I'm a fan of Kurt Angle, and maybe could see some of the shots he took. But what's up with ripping Vince? I thought he left on good terms?

John

i actually like kurt in TNA, in WWE he never held the title for so long or had such a good gimmick. and with karen's good acting kurt is the best thing on TNA! i agree aobut HHH, just because he's vince's son in law doesnt meen he can go around and do whatever he wants.

Nation

He was good from 2001-2005. Then he started to think or believe that he was a draw.

He obviously isn't. His move to TNA proved that. If John Cena moved to TNA the ratings would jump up into the mid 2.0's over night and his first night on TNA television would draw over a 3.0

Angle's move barely brought ratings.

That's bullshit. When Cena appeared on ECW the rating was pretty much the same as always. Clearly wrestlers can't just bring in the ratings by themselves. Which is why TNA is still getting 1.0's. Now maybe if TNA was live,had a better set,booked better, and had better announcers they would do better.

J

^^I agree...I don't think it would effect it that much...Hell TNA could host the superbowl halftime show...and still people wouldn't tune into it...Its becuase they don't have quite as good writers as WWE has...Sure thye have a good segment from now to now...but overall...No...

edge_head_101

Reaction score
da projects of thomasville heights in atlanta,geor
i actually like kurt in TNA, in WWE he never held the title for so long or had such a good gimmick. and with karen's good acting kurt is one the best thing on TNA!
true
just because he is vinces son in law doesnt meen that he can go around doing w/e he wants
ummmmm.........yea it does,because shane might not get the bussiness,hhh might,aint no telling.and kurt was always a whining bitch and always will be.hhh can do w/e he wants because he is banging vince's daughter(having another child by the way).kurt is the best techinically gifted wrestler ever but hhh will be in the hall of fame 1 day unlike kurt.i mean there is a chance for kurt 2 have a spot in the hall of fame,but hhh and hbk will be there first way before him.

CenaMark54

I think he meant that HHH SHOULDN'T be able to do whatever the hell he wants just because he sticks his cock in the boss's daughter.

HHH is being groomed for a Management position and quite possibly be the number one guy in the company someday. This situation gives him the right to make decisions that he feels will benefit the company. His situation is no different from anyone being groomed as a successor.

Face the facts, if HHH was not competent, he would not have the pull he has. It become quite obvious that Vince prefers his company to eventually be in the hands of HHH and Stephanie and not Shane. If this is the case, Vince passed over his own son in favor of HHH. That should just show that Vince does not play favorites and is doing what he feels is best for the shareholders. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if HHH was incompetent he would not have the power he has and it is quite possible that he would have his position within the company even if he didnt marry Stephanie. Whether or not he would have acheived it as quickly is debatable.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The whole thing that I found jilarious about this was that Kurt says HHH was jealous. I mean Kurt is better, but I don't think HHH gives a rat's ass. And CenaMark is correct, HHH must be at least alright backstage, because he wouldn't have the role he has today if he wasn't

C4

A Heel who gets cheered is not perfect in character and if a babyface comes out and the fans chant "You suck!" Then obviously he can't make the fans believe that he is a good guy.

Kurt Angle is a good wrestler, but his attiude is fucking stupid. Vince McMahon was the guy who brought you into the company, he was the man who opened doors for you and pushed you hard enough so that in 2006 when you are about to become one of WWE's Legend, you quit WWE and tell him "You can kiss my ass" What a complete idiot. :disgust1:

^^He did not quit WWE, no matter how much Kurt wants that to be the truth. WWE fired him, and told him to heal his neck up, then he could possibly come back, pain free, and without the drugs. Kurt, like a moron, took nothing of it, and immediately negotiated with anyone with money. So in conclusion, Angle is a moron

C4

He is a complete moron BKB, I agree with you. And look what he calls himself; better than TripleH and Shawn Michaels. :disgust1: He couldn't work with Michaels in the ring, so that's the bad part of a wrestler. He couldn't hold on to his heel character when people were actually cheering for him, and he couldn't hold on to his face character when people were booing for him and chanting "You suck!" He couldn't appreciate the fact that Vince McMahon and Jim Ross were the people who brought him into the wrestling business. If they wouldn't have done that then Angle would have never stepped inside a ring. He can't be loyal to a company, and is a bitch!

That's the main problem of Angle, even in TNA. He can never hold on to his character and you can never understand if Kurt is a babyface or heel.

He can't hold his character because he plays the yay lets go drink milk babyface, but when he is a heel he's a badass. No-one wnats to cheer a pussy