Kurt Angle Rips HBK, HHH, and Vince (What a Surprise)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

I think if WWE had left him to just be a geeky tweener, I think he'd have been fine.... I recall him in various interviews complaining about how Vince wouldn't let him change (or maybe more accurately, control) his character tho' and I guess this is where their relationship started to deteriorate

I found him SO entertaining... The majority of the time his matches were sweet and found him to be laugh-out-loud funny on so many occasions.

My fave moment.... When he got his replacement medals and had the re-inactment of the award cenemony on TV and Kurt's statnding on the podium crying like it was '06 all over again, only for Shane to show up, ruin the whole thing... all the while inspiring what was probably Kurt's most vicious, violent match performance (@ KOTR '02). Pretty damn unique seeing a geek of his magnitude actually be able to defend what they believe in.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Just to throw in to everyone who's bitching about the "roughing up" part, Chris Benoit had the same mentality. In Jericho's book, he makes note that Benoit punished himself for selling a move that didn't actually connect. If you do that, it's a "Rookie Mistake." If you go into pro-wrestling and don't expect pain, you are in for a surprise. The objective is to make it look as real as possible without injuring each other. Hurting each other is a given.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Hes probably right about what he said on triple h but his comment on hbk are wrong.