Kurt Angle contract update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
If you keep up with everything Angle says then you'd realize you can't believe anything Angle says. He's gone back and forth so much in the past year that you can't tell who he likes working for.

He tricked Vince/WWE and jumped to TNA and bashed them then in another interview talked about how he enjoyed working for Vince. Then he bashed HHH and HBK and later praised them and bashed Jarret.

To be honest Kurt Angle reminds me of Brock Lesner, he's gonna go where ever he thinks he can make the most money. Vince will hire him back just because a) they're in need of main event faces right now and b) just like he did with Christian, he'll hire people back to hurt TNA.

SenDog495

Reaction score
If Kurt Angle only did Backyard Wrestling, I'd still cheer for him. I doubt money will play as much a role in where in finishes his career, because didn't he already make a ton in WWE? Just hope he's happy & healthy wherever goes.

Double J

Reaction score
If Kurt Angle only did Backyard Wrestling you most likely would of never heard of him :p

I may be wrong about Angle, but you'd be surprised how much money AND power plays a part in wrestling. Take Nash for instance, he knows he could make more money in WWE, but he also knows that he has more swing in TNA hence he stayed with them even though Vince offered him a contract.

Angle may be the same way, but I see him going ahead and taking a bigger pay raise aswell as ending his career in the bigger company.

Klide

^ Very smart decision. I don't care what you WWE fanboys think, Kurt is better off working for TNA. Who knows what limits Kurt will push his body to in WWE, its not worth risking his life. Kurt is a huge part of TNA, he has a light schedule, the wrestlers protect him in the ring, and he is a part of arguably the best roster in pro wrestling today.
:Jumpy:

Airfixx

@ Chess..."[TNA], arguably the best roster in pro wrestling today."???

A potent mix of ' has beens', 'haven't beens' and 'never will be's'...

I think that would be an extremely short argument.... LOL

paulie

Reaction score
i think and hope he stays with tna he,s got the strap at the moment and IMO he is the right guy at the moment to have the title i can see a programme with kurt and sting on the way to victory road,,,,,
what is it with the newish look is he trying to look like randy coture???

Reaction score
i think if he wants to get back to wwe, he should get back on the juice. otherwise for tna he is fine as he is right now.

Reaction score
i don't think they will give him a light schedule. they give a light schedule to the old timers who've been loyal to the company for x number of years.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
i don't think they will give him a light schedule. they give a light schedule to the old timers who've been loyal to the company for x number of years.

Well they know about his injury issues so im sure kurt would talk about it in negotiations. If they dont he will probably stay in TNA.