Kronik is a pasty white boy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I didn't make that dude...I found it lol...but you are a dumbass

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
At least I don't clam to be something I'm not

Airfixx

You were banned for a few days and he was banned for like 2 months, is that not enough justification for you?

Why tell me he was perma-banned then?

Incidentally I noticed the PM in my inbox where this very matter was discussed is now rated "private" and no longer available for me to read...

Can't blame a guy for wondering what the fuck is going on. Maybe you'd care to explain?

KroniK 4-2-0 said:
lol, wigga. That's funny, man^ Really....

I wasn't trying to be funny.... Whats' up? ...The rest of the comments go over your head?

He's just constantly mad because I tell the truth about Old Yeller and other shit, and he gets all bitchy, thinking he knows shit about Wrestling.

I'm on your case cos of your rascism and zenophobia, you dumb fuck! (Beyond that, you hold no measure of interest to me what-so-ever.)

Wow, because you may be an old ass guy who thinks age equals superior intelligence. No, it doesn't. I know I'm superior to you in all aspects, man. no need to hate me for it....

Nice... Probably the only angle you have yet to try and diss me from... Had to come soooner or later... Keep trying... The planets will all align one day and maybe then you'll manage to post ONCE without looking like a complete prick.

Hate my mom, she gave birth to me...but don't hate me, lol.

I have nothing but pity for your mum.... I'm sure she did nothing to deserve a runt like you in her 'litter'.

MikeRaw

wooooooooooooo
Who do I owe thanks to? and whatd he do?
This is the happiest day of my e-life.

MikeRaw

So was he ever supposed to be unbanned? and whatd he do this time? Or did you just feel lke banning his ass again, lol.

MikeRaw

^Of course I am. Anyone who says ass is hardcore.

Dumbass:) (I said it again>_>)