Kronik is a pasty white boy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
You got a Martin Luther King signature, Lil Wayne signature and a white girl as you're avatar. Now any black person would think you're black with those three things there. Fuck outta here, you return and I hear this?

Fuck outta here!

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
A Wigger? Oh, wow. Nice comeback too. And that picture, since you came with it so fast, I wouldn't be surprised if that was yourself, trying to say it's someone else. Ironic huh?

Anyway, Kenfan does say he's black, but again, who cares. It's funny. You, and like one, possibly two others got a problem with this, not because I fooled people, but because you hate me in general. So nice way of picking a reason this time. Don't matter thugh, cause I'm cool with it.

And uh, to that Nino guy, w/e ur name is. Um, since when is only black people allowed to like a white girl? In fact she's mexican, but of course you didn't know that. When is only allowed for black people to quote and like MLK Jr. and Lil Wayne? Please, tell me when how only black people are allowed to do all those things. Didn't MLK Jr. say don't discriminate

MikeRaw

Its no big deal kronik:) [sarcasm/]

Look above you idiot. Noone is supporting you. Everyone knows your a dumbass pretending to be black, just drop it.
If you didnt care, you wouldnt respond here every two minutes. Im done, Im just gonna watch now, and watch your e-reputation (which doesnt mean that much, but im sure you care a bit) go crashing down. C ya

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Again, I don't care if people support me. See, you care about making idiots say "Yeah! I like you Mikey! I agree! Wanna fuck me?" You like tht sorta shit, Mike. Me personally, idc what the opinions of people I will never meet, or truely don't know. You can keep doing that, go ahead.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
hes what most people would call a n-n-n-n-wigger

OR

like one kid in a my, he says he was born black but painted over cause his parents didnt want him to stand out or something tardish

KenFan4life

Reaction score
*doesn't care but accidently trips*

"awwhhh-shit...sorry ni'ggas...my Black ass'll bounce up outta-here, ...ya-heard!?!"

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Ka-Durrrh!?!

Man...whats-yo-ass talking 'bout fa'moo$e, ya-know I'z Been Macking it like a Jizz-Gangsta-Ever Since I CAME to this forum...

so why'z yo ass be hatin on my natural ni'gger'ness?

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
So I should be myself, after making a joke. Yet KenFan shouldn't be himself after still continuing his shit? I see.

MikeRaw

^You werent joking though, so stop using that as an excuse, lol.
You never said it was a joke, all you did was constantly tell people you were black. You never said jk, and you never gave it up, you always said you were black.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Man...

we'z some natural-ni'gga'-homie-Homo-G'z...ya-heard!?!

Me, KroniK, and Famou$e should just try and put all this punk ass bullshit behind us...

c'mon guys...
remember when we "Webcam'ed"?

c'mon famou$e, remember how hard you giggled when you saw that birth-mark on my penis?

c'mon kronik, remember I spread my ass-cheeks apart and showed you my inner'hemroids?...and yo ass went on to make a bunch of 'Tista-Jokes in my general direction...

damn themz was some ghetto-good times....

but now...

yo-asses ganging up on my black-banging-street-wanksta-ass...

*shakes head(my penis head that is).*

I thoughts youz was my broz...
my-Ro'Bro-Bot-Dots...

my homie-g'z 4life...

and now ya-ni'gg'ers turn on me and narc...

"BOO!!!"

fuck yo asses fool...

I'll roll alone fo-all-I care...ya-heard!?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
we ig'nig'ga'nore famou$e cause famou$e a punk ass narc...

man...maybe if we had more 'nig'ga-G'homiez like myself....

then Sean Bell wouldn't have died...

but cuz of assholes-LIke YOU....

goin' round town...calling ni'gga's like me and sean bell stupid...

we Got SHOT!!!

but we bleed like bros....

we Ride-Together...We Die Together...

Boy-Toyz 4life...

Gawdammit FAMOU$E!!!

this is who we are...

what we do....

"poonge pussy fo-something....or whack off into a trash bin-fo nothin."