Korn

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Head was the most talented member of that band anyways and he hasn't been there since 2005. And since he left, the KoRn guys have dissed him on their records and made him seem like an asshole in interviews. Great bunch of guys.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
That's because he is KoRn. He molded their entire musical style. They even admitted that in the "Who Then Now" home video, but seem to have trouble coming to grips with it these days. Without Brian Welch, there wouldn't have been a KoRn. Munky even got his first 7-string guitar and performance-worthy amplifier from him. The band only gave him so much crap when he left because they knew they were going to struggle remaining relevant after he left, and they did.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
The lyrics just haven't been the same really since he left. It's a shame too that one band has to rely so heavily on one band member.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Most bands do. It's ironic, because I used to think KoRn was one of the only bands that truly were a collective effort/success. But after their sound completely deteriorated after Welch left, I realized that wasn't true either. I think the only band left like that is Tool.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if Maynard were to leave Tool completely, it would maybe fuck them up quite a bit.

But honestly, Korn III was a decent album I thought, without Welch they did fairly well. At least it's not an entirely new band like Axl Rose and still trying to relive the glory and stay relevant after so many years of not being just that.