Kobe for Oden?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
true but you cant really blame Kobe they trade Shaq and he gets blamed for breaking up the dynasty, they trade Caron Butler (Kobe's Best Friend) for Kwame Brown and they havent moved forward in three years, their PG is Smush Parker nuff said.

PeepShow

Smush Parker.......LOL

If they would have traded for J Kidd during the season like they rumored to, I think we wouldnt even be having this disscusion right now

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah they could get J-Kidd, or Chauncey Billiups. But they for sure need an upgrade at PG, matter of fact except SG they need an upgrade at every position

PeepShow

All true statements. Anyone else care to comment on the situation?

circle

Reaction score
Here is one of the many logical trade scenarios

Kobe and Radmonovic to Phoenix

Marion, Banks, and Diaw, and the 2008 rights to Atlanta's #1 to LA.

I like the portland trade for Jason Kidd, but he is getting up there in age...I'd rather see Z. Randolph to Goldenstate for B.Davis. Davis is younger and more athletic.

Hell right now if I could trade Z. Randolph, and miles and any young talent I would trade for Chris Paul and Peja in the HOrnets.

phantomgerald

with davis coming off that amazing series against the mavs, i don't see any reason why the warriors will trade him. kidd on the other hand, is on the trading block and he would instantly improve all the starter's stats.

Rell

Reaction score
Kobe is not going anywhere, he cleared things up on KLAC (Laker radio). he basically said he made those comments out of frustration, and he wants to be a Laker for life, however he also stated he really wants Jerry West back...I dont know what that means for Mitch but anyone who would trade Caron Butler for Kwame Brown deserves to be replaced. Besides it's basically impossible for the Lakers to get equal talent for Kobe, its not like Cleveland will give up Lebron or Miami will give up Wade, and in my opinion those are the only two players that can equal the value of Kobe Bryant.